Neo-Nazism News from ABC

Your hypocrisy abounds, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, considering at 50 posts per day you'll reach 17,000 posts sometime in January ... after you add in your post count from your former handle, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Leave it to you to fucking lie, you misrepresenting shitfaced cocksucker. We aren't talking about me, we're talking about you, and your 17K plus posts that you have RIGHT now. If you keep whacking off at the rate you do, you'll have arthritis in that hand by the time you hit 25. I didn't have a previous handle, nice try, lusty lady boy.
Leave it to you to fucking lie, you misrepresenting shitfaced cocksucker. We aren't talking about me, we're talking about you, and your 17K plus posts that you have RIGHT now. If you keep whacking off at the rate you do, you'll have arthritis in that hand by the time you hit 25. I didn't have a previous handle, nice try, lusty lady boy. Originally Posted by WombRaider
At 50 posts per day your lying-ass will reach 17,000 posts sometime in January ... after you add in your post count from your former handle, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

As of right now, you already have 17K posts. There's the possibility I may get tired of poking a stick in your eye at some point and it may happen well before 17K posts.
As of right now, you already have 17K posts. There's the possibility I may get tired of poking a stick in your eye at some point and it may happen well before 17K posts. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Nah, it never gets old. Just like stirring up a fire ant bed.
As of right now, you already have 17K posts. There's the possibility I may get tired of poking a stick in your eye at some point and it may happen well before 17K posts. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You've already changed your handle once (more often than your diapers, btw), you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, but you didn't fool anyone, you stupid jackass.

Nah, it never gets old. Just like stirring up a fire ant bed. Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook
What's new in your world, LordBieberDick?
  • Old-T
  • 06-13-2015, 11:00 AM
IB, what a joke you are.

It is MY time, and if I choose to spend a little of it defending humanity from your diarrhetic bilge, that is my option. Are you that much against personal freedom, IBMassa?

Anyway, it takes very little time to trash you--you make it so easy.
IB, what a joke you are.

It is MY time, and if I choose to spend a little of it defending humanity from your diarrhetic bilge, that is my option. Are you that much against personal freedom, IBMassa?

Anyway, it takes very little time to trash you--you make it so easy.
Originally Posted by Old-T
It's good that you're intelligent enough to realize that you're doing all of the "trash talk", Old-THUMPER, because it's obvious, to date, that your pathetic, trollish-ass has not and cannot produced any evidence to back up your "trash talk" lies.
IB, what a joke you are.

Anyway, it takes very little time to trash you--you make it so easy. Originally Posted by Old-T
Go home Old-(D)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBM48uF35ms
  • Old-T
  • 06-13-2015, 11:43 AM
It's good that you're intelligent enough to realize that you're doing all of the "trash talk", Old-THUMPER, because it's obvious, to date, that your pathetic, trollish-ass has not and cannot produced any evidence to back up your "trash talk" lies. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Poor stupid IB.

I made no such comment. CITATION!!!!!!

And YOU have three times the posts, but I am doing all the talking? Hmmmm.
Poor stupid IB.

And YOU have three times the posts, but I am doing all the talking? Hmmmm. Originally Posted by Old-T
Old-(D) when will you learn?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBM48uF35ms
Poor stupid IB.

And YOU have three times the posts, but I am doing all the talking? Hmmmm.
You're doing all of the trash talk, Old-THUMPER. You have never been able to support a damn thing you say with a substantive citation, Old-THUMPER: such as your lying claim above that I agreed with you that Lebanon, Ohio, was effectively "Keentuckie". That was a bald-face lie, Old-THUMPER.
  • Old-T
  • 06-13-2015, 12:17 PM
Nope. Not a lie of any sort. But I gave you enough rope you have hung yourself again you pompous buffoon. EFFECTIVELY Kentucky--which is what I said all along. Read the simple (so you can follow them) illuminating post I already made explaining that. But now that you have admitted I was right all along, we can move on to other stupid things you say.

How many days have YOU spent in Lebanon? Go live there six months and then you can open your mouth intelligently about life in southwest Ohio. Until then you are nothing but a Louisiana backwater bigot.
Nope. Not a lie of any sort. But I gave you enough rope you have hung yourself again you pompous buffoon. EFFECTIVELY Kentucky--which is what I said all along. Read the simple (so you can follow them) illuminating post I already made explaining that. But now that you have admitted I was right all along, we can move on to other stupid things you say.

How many days have YOU spent in Lebanon? Go live there six months and then you can open your mouth intelligently about life in southwest Ohio. Until then you are nothing but a Louisiana backwater bigot.
You're still doing all of the trash talk, Old-THUMPER. Show where I agreed with your asinine categorization that Lebanon, Ohio, was effectively "Keentuckie" as you so stupidly claimed, Old-THUMPER. It's obvious by any map you choose to consult that Lebanon, Ohio, is in Ohio, Old-THUMPER.
You're still doing all of the trash talk, Old-THUMPER. Show where I agreed with your asinine categorization that Lebanon, Ohio, was effectively "Keentuckie" as you so stupidly claimed, Old-THUMPER. It's obvious by any map you choose to consult that Lebanon, Ohio, is in Ohio, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why don't you post a review, IBButtslamming?

I think you should get out of your parents' basement and go #Gruber some provider ... Even another tranny or two. I really enjoyed reading about your #Grubering before. You remember before, don't you? Before you had to post REAL reviews.

Why don't you post a review, IBButtslamming?

I think you should get out of your parents' basement and go #Gruber some provider ... Even another tranny or two. I really enjoyed reading about your #Grubering before. You remember before, don't you? Before you had to post REAL reviews.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
SPAM!