Don't Let WTFagboy Call You a Hypocrite On Medicare

That's bullshit. a you have surpassed the nutty professor, JDIdiot, and the Hillbilly from Deliverance, IBIdiot, as the biggest racist in this forum, which puts you near the top of leading racists worldwide.

quoting Israeli racists and shit.

You must be proud to be still alive.
Lookee, lookee everyone.... WTFagboy finally sees the light:

You do understand that time is money. Which is more valuable 10 million dollars today or 10 million dollars 20 years from now? Originally Posted by WTF
You do understand the time vs money concept? For your information, today's dollars are not the same as the buying power of dollars thirty years ago.
Originally Posted by WTF

Now why couldn't he have said all this 150 posts ago when I started the thread???

Bump to illustrate the hypocrisy of LLephantMan and the absolute fraud perpetrated by JL/DSK for more than a year.

Read the exchanges and decide for yourself!
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2016, 11:32 AM
If it were an insurance program, it would be required by the fucking government to be actuarially sound, with a fucking rate of return.. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Hopefully JL,you have learned what DSK has figured out...we can just print more money to pay off these obligations!
Thanks for the bump, guys... keep it up and maybe another 14,000 people will read the entire thread and enjoy the spectacle of WTFagboy getting his ass handed to him over a simple finance/econ 101 concept.
...enjoy the spectacle of WTFagboy getting his ass handed to him over a simple finance/econ 101 concept. Originally Posted by lustylad
Sometimes it is difficult to feel sorry for a mentally challenged person like WTF, when they get into the "high weeds" and can't see the horizon.... intellectually speaking of course!

WTF was one of the folks Gruber was talking about....

.................not specifically, but in the "class"!
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2016, 04:56 PM
Thanks for the bump, guys... keep it up and maybe another 14,000 people will read the entire thread and enjoy the spectacle of WTFagboy getting his ass handed to him over a simple finance/econ 101 concept. Originally Posted by lustylad
Your gay goal is to hand me my ass, butt it didn't happen on this thread. LL even fucked up and finally admitted how we have spent the so called SS surplus!
Your gay goal is to hand me my ass, butt it didn't happen on this thread. LL even fucked up and finally admitted how we have spent the so called SS surplus! Originally Posted by WTF
Still making up shit to look correct are you?

All those books you read must be fiction.

Like I posted:

• WTF
  • 01-24-2016, 06:56 AM
Still making up shit to look correct are you?

All those books you read must be fiction.

Like I posted:

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nope you cried a out Death Panels in this forum....not making that up. That is a fact. Do you deny that fact?