Hillary Clinton is kicking major Republican @ss in the latest general election polls

My only reference to poultry comes with my addressing you chicken dick. Whereas your fascination with the simian comes with everyone of your posts . End of story. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And again you proclaim your fetish for poultry genitalia, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Just saying my girl is on a roll .... Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Thread topic.
And again you proclaim your fetish for poultry genitalia, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If those are the rules of the game, you must want to have a threeway with Obama and Gruber so bad you can almost taste it.

You make it too easy, chicken dick
If those are the rules of the game, you must want to have a threeway with Obama and Gruber so bad you can almost taste it.

You make it too easy, chicken dick
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
And you'd be another "#Grubered" Odumbo minion with a fetish for poultry genitalia, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
And you'd be another "#Grubered" Odumbo minion with a fetish for poultry genitalia, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Of course, ignore your own fetishistic tendencies toward Obama and Gruber. You mention them in EVERY post. So who gets your ass and who gets your mouthhole? I'm betting big O gets your ass. He gonna have you squealing like a pig, Ned Beatty style
Of course, ignore your own fetishistic tendencies toward Obama and Gruber. You mention them in EVERY post. So who gets your ass and who gets your mouthhole? I'm betting big O gets your ass. He gonna have you squealing like a pig, Ned Beatty style Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Odumbo is a dumb fuck that "#Grubered" your stupid ass, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. That's a fact, and you are the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion that validated your fetish for Odumbo when you voted for his incompetent ass.
Just saying my girl is on a roll and she hasn't even officially announced her candidacy. Hillary and whatever hispanic she chooses will steam roll the Reps. I'd also be ok if she chose that sexy MILF Wendy Davis. ;-)

Below is the latest cumulative polling data from real clear politics. Polls included are Fox News, ABC News, Washington Post, CNN, Opinion Research, McClatchy/ Marist, Bloomberg, and Quinnipiac.

She's tralloping the Republican field by extremely wide margins. It's almost embarrassing:

Clinton vs. Bush = Clinton +9.2

Clinton vs. Christie = Clinton +9.2

Clinton vs. Rand Paul = Clinton +10.5

Clinton vs. Huckabee = Clinton + 14.4

Clinton vs. Cruz = Clinton +15.4

Clinton vs. Rubio = Clinton +11.5

Here's my source data / graphics:

This is all very good stuff. We need to turn that Supreme Court Liberal/ Progressive.

I'm well aware these numbers will tighten but the good news is they will likely only tighten to within 5 points giving her a comfortable margin of victory. If Obama's approval rating stays where it is or even improves based on latest trends then she'll win in a landslide as the numbers predict. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
For my own personal, financial gain, I hope she wins, but I'd forego it all to see Obamacare repealed.
Odumbo is a dumb fuck that "#Grubered" your stupid ass, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. That's a fact, and you are the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion that validated your fetish for Odumbo when you voted for his incompetent ass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
First time, not the second.
For my own personal, financial gain, I hope she wins, but I'd forego it all to see Obamacare repealed. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Well, you might get a "twofer" compliments of the SCOTUS, IF she wins.
Well, you might get a "twofer" compliments of the SCOTUS, IF she wins. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Obamacare isn't going anywhere
Obamacare isn't going anywhere Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
It never has, so why should it start now? But I'm glad you agree!

If Judge Roberts stays true to form and philosophy ..

...................... the SCOTUS will keep it on track to nowhere.
It never has, so why should it start now? But I'm glad you agree!

If Judge Roberts stays true to form and philosophy ..

...................... the SCOTUS will keep it on track to nowhere. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you think people with pre-existing conditions should be denied insurance?
So you think people with pre-existing conditions should be denied insurance? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
LLIdiot "think?"

Oh come now!

That's wishful thinking on your part.
So you think people with pre-existing conditions should be denied insurance? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you? You have no idea how insurance works. I've had pre-existing conditions my entire life, and have never gone without insurance.
Hey Whirlaway American voters are Trending Hillary!!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Only the ones on Prozac, lol.

Jim