Golden showers... Who loves the warmth of the flow?

Blazing.....sounds good to me! Have had a few ladies who provided a fresh, quenching drink, but not many are into it. Would love to find a nasty minded playmate in my area who honestly got into this type of play. (Pee in my mouth and I'll follow you anywhere...haha)
Blazing.....sounds good to me! Have had a few ladies who provided a fresh, quenching drink, but not many are into it. Would love to find a nasty minded playmate in my area who honestly got into this type of play. (Pee in my mouth and I'll follow you anywhere...haha) Originally Posted by Taco guy
New Orleans. Lena Duvall....surname maybe not spelled right but close!

"Gauche Gilt" Originally Posted by ToriValentine
- very hot.

2004 - In my first year in hobbying - east coast, I didn't know it at the time, but I had the best 3 some with 2 other girls in which I mostly watched a very strict dom over her sub for 2 hours. They brought a large green army havasac full of toys, whips, strap-on's , paddles , restraints and after running out of suggestions , Stormy turned to me and said "you want to see me shower this bitch? "watch how this bitch takes my piss" - pulled her into the bathroom, had her strip out of stockings and heels and made her lay in the tub and masturbate. Rubbing her clit and telling her to beg for hot piss.

I sat on the edge of tub watching and bringing myself to a very rare 3rd bell as Stormy stepped into the tub over her with these thigh high leather boots and opened her pussy over her face and kept telling her to beg for it. The sub started to cum and Stormy just let it flow. Over her face, down her chest to her hand over her pussy and back up and down her body until she was dripping. Then she made her lick her pussy clean...

My 3rd bell came - and I don't think I will ever witness something that hot again.. I tipped them very well.