Harris County grand jury indicts pair behind Planned Parenthood videos

IB has posted several times that there was about 20 other reasons for invading, so give it a rest Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
He can't. WTF has a tiny toolbox and is a stupid bitch.
And IBIdiot is still trying to fight the Civil War.

Your point?
I'm about to give up on the future of the "endangered salamanders" in Barton Springs Creek!
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2016, 06:35 AM
He can't. WTF has a tiny toolbox and is a stupid bitch. Originally Posted by gnadfly
gnadfly wants me to stick my tiny toolbox down his big mouth...

This country would never have invaded Iraq had the public known the truth that Iraq did not have WMD's and was not a threat to this country. In fact Saddam kept groups like ISIS under check.
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2016, 06:41 AM
Looks like one of these nuts will be going to trial...maybe LL can advise their Defense team.

http://www.pressherald.com/2016/02/0...-rejects-plea/

But Terry Yates, one of Daleiden’s attorneys, said Daleiden isn’t interested in accepting the plea offer and is prepared to head to trial if he can’t quash the indictment.
“The only thing we’re going to accept right now is an apology,” he said.
The pretrial diversion, also offered to Daleiden’s co-defendant and fellow activist Sandra Merritt, is the “right thing to do” and a common offer for first-time nonviolent offenders, Harris County District Attorney’s Office spokesman Jeff McShan said. But he also said prosecutors are ready to proceed to trial and that “our case is strong.”
He can't. WTF has a tiny toolbox and is a stupid bitch. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And he just keeps coming back for more.....

... I guess that's why they call those round things on strings ... "yo-yo's"!

Named after WTF!

They "consulted" him first before using the name! And agreed with him!!!!
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2016, 07:57 AM

Named after WTF!

They "consulted" him first before using the name! And agreed with him!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Looks like one of these nuts will be going to trial...maybe LL can advise their Defense team. Are you scared to comment on the matter LL?

But Terry Yates, one of Daleiden’s attorneys, said Daleiden isn’t interested in accepting the plea offer and is prepared to head to trial if he can’t quash the indictment.
The pretrial diversion, also offered to Daleiden’s co-defendant and fellow activist Sandra Merritt, is the “right thing to do” and a common offer for first-time nonviolent offenders, Harris County District Attorney’s Office spokesman Jeff McShan said. But he also said prosecutors are ready to proceed to trial and that “our case is strong.”
I'm about to give up on the future of the "endangered salamanders" in Barton Springs Creek! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Creepy stalker LLephantMan

Named after WTF!

They "consulted" him first before using the name! And agreed with him!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He just can't help himself! Originally Posted by LexusLover
And he just keeps coming back for more!
Who is LLephantMan?
Who is LLephantMan? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
When YouRong gets up in the morning and looks in the mirror he thinks someone else is in the house .... because he thinks his dreams are reality! Strange to say the least.
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2016, 10:15 AM
Looks like one of these nuts will be going to trial...maybe LL can advise their Defense team. Are you scared to comment on the matter LL?

The pretrial diversion, also offered to Daleiden’s co-defendant and fellow activist Sandra Merritt, is the “right thing to do” and a common offer for first-time nonviolent offenders, Harris County District Attorney’s Office spokesman Jeff McShan said. But he also said prosecutors are ready to proceed to trial and that “our case is strong.” Originally Posted by WTF
Care to comment on the actual thread LL? Or are you to scared?
And IB is educating dumb-fuck, lib-retarded jackasses about the facts regarding the Civil War.

Your point? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FTFY, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
LMAO! Johnny Reb, Massa Overseer, whips the field hands from behind the "ignore" curtain!

Glad I peeked this time.

Where's LLephantStalker when you need him?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Named after WTF!

Since they have no substance to contribute to the discourse ...

..... the children play silly games and giggle at one another.