Face to Face w/WW/FT...Satan

At least find out which way the wind is blowing.
That's the dumbest response ever Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
It's the truth. The fucker is old as fuck and doesn't do shit but post. Old people have strange sleeping patterns so it explains why he is always on trolling.
It's the truth. The fucker is old as fuck and doesn't do shit but post. Old people have strange sleeping patterns. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle

this would explain a lot. Am I debating the Captain of AARP.

TW you gonna respond to WW? lol
... high tail it ... Originally Posted by Kammye
... another ThreAd ....?

Is that the same as "Up End"?
.... Am I debating ...... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Since when have you been "debating" ... the only "debating" I've read in which you engaged was "MasterBating." As long as you "get off," you're fine!
Since when have you been "debating" ... the only "debating" I've read in which you engaged was "MasterBating." As long as you "get off," you're fine! Originally Posted by LexusLover

lol I knew you wasnt gonna let it stand that I insulted or laughed at your man...without coming to his defense. I knew you wasnt gonna let that shit slide.

yall really do cut, care for and love each other. lol
lol I knew you wasnt gonna let it stand that I insulted or laughed at your man.. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You continue to reveal the depth of your ignorance of all things.

Go kneel someplace, okay?
He could go take a knee for Alyssa.....wait MAYBE he already did that.

It would seem that he definitely does spend alot of time on his knees when he goes ALL IN though.....
And no. I am not old as fuck.....definitely far on the south side of the age requirements to be an AARP member.

However, I do consider myself more grown up than most of the tards UITB.
And no. I am not old as fuck..... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Given his revealed and demonstrated behavioral and verbal activities being "old as fuck" is a matter of perception that is often misjudged by immature thugs.

In this environment I am reminded of the "young bull, old bull" joke!

Short version: Young bull wanted to run down the hill and fuck one of the gorgeous cows in the valley, and the old bull suggested they walk down and fuck all of them. There's a lesson in there, but "he" or "she" won't find it.