CEO cuts own pay, raises workers' salaries

Here we go again. IBidiotgruber is off on another lengthy hijacking Grubermission, where he'll grubergruber until her cant gruberhisgruber #anymore.

Three times now...

whatever happened to Nigeria, you
grubergrubergrubersexualfaggru ber?

Still Grubering the gay broadgruber musical Gruber I see, IBGrubergruber.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the only faggot that's ever claimed to have seen and enjoyed your gay Broadway musical, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
You're the only faggot that's ever claimed to have seen and enjoyed your gay Broadway musical, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wait a minute... liking broadway is gay? You are one retrograde motherfucker. So you must only let the dudes bang you in the standard position, right? Nothing freaky for old gruber.
Here we go again. IBidiotgruber is off on another lengthy hijacking Grubermission, where he'll grubergruber until her cant gruberhisgruber #anymore.

Three times now...

whatever happened to Nigeria, you
grubergrubergrubersexualfaggru ber?

Still Grubering the gay broadgruber musical Gruber I see, IBGrubergruber.

Wait a minute... liking broadway is gay? You are one retrograde motherfucker. So you must only let the dudes bang you in the standard position, right? Nothing freaky for old gruber. Originally Posted by WombRaider

It's the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM that saw and enjoyed the play it calls "gay", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas:

Still Grubering the gay broadgruber musical
I'm sure he enjoyed "The Book of Mormon" on Broadway as much as I did.

I've never laughed so hard in my life ...
You're the only faggot that's ever claimed to have seen and enjoyed your gay Broadway musical, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If you haven't seen it, then why is it such a big deal to you, IBGrubergruber? I just think you can't gruber without a good grubering. Did you look up your latest string of gruberspeak in your Gruber-Webstgruber Dick-gruber-ary?

You really love that gay broadway shit, don't you, IBGrubergrubergruber?

LMAGruber!
Is this on topic?

• shanm
  • 04-22-2015, 10:57 PM
Is this on topic?

Originally Posted by lustylad
"minimum skills". "Minimum contribution" . "Minimum education"

Sounds like you, oddly enough.
"minimum skills". "Minimum contribution" . "Minimum education"

Sounds like you, oddly enough. Originally Posted by shanm

Not to worry, sham-man. I already made my fortune selling watermelon buttplugs for insertion into assholes like you.
Is this on topic?

Originally Posted by lustylad
Typical republican drivel. Every poor wretch is only in that position because of bad decisions.
Not to worry, sham-man. I already made my fortune selling watermelon buttplugs for insertion into assholes like you. Originally Posted by lustylad
You ARE a watermelon butt plug. Don't ever change.
  • shanm
  • 04-22-2015, 11:18 PM
You know you're lame when you have to start quoting IB "chicken dick" Hankers weak ass jokes.
I didn't assign you a view point. I simply point out the hypocrisy of arguing for higher wages, while expecting business owners to bear the burden of paying those higher wages.

If you want workers to earn more then PAY THEM MORE yourself.

You really have an incredible talent for reading stuff that just ain't there.

First off, I'm an atheist. So you can give up on the Jesus stuff which you keep mentioning in post after post. That dog don't hunt.

Secondly, the only reason I mentioned tipping the fast food worker was to let the air out of Womb's tires before he had a chance to come back and say how easy it is to tell someone else to be charitable, but another thing to be charitable yourself. You see, unlike your typical liberal, I'm not a hypocrite. I don't demand that the gov't make charitable contributions on my behalf. Womb here got all hot and bothered about a CEO who cut his own salary in order to pay his workers more (good for the CEO by the way). But my point is that charity begins at home. If you and Womb want to see workers earning a fair wage THEN PAY FOR IT. Stop asking the government to do for you what you are not willing to do yourself.

Ghandi said it best - be the change you want to see in the world. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
hey wombraider shammy I'd say you all got your asses handed to you on that one
  • shanm
  • 04-22-2015, 11:25 PM
hey wombraider shammy I'd say you all got your asses handed to you on that one Originally Posted by gary5912
Hey GAY5192, that crock-of-shit was already answered.

We're not talking about charity here, but feel free to start your own thread.
hey wombraider shammy I'd say you all got your asses handed to you on that one Originally Posted by gary5912
Yeah...
Typical republican drivel. Every poor wretch is only in that position because of bad decisions. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's not what it says, dipshit. Take off your libtard glasses and read it again. It mentions 4 qualities that every employer looks for:

1. Skills
2. Education
3. Motivation
4. Contribution to success

You only need ONE of them to earn more than MW.
That's not what it says, dipshit. Take off your libtard glasses and read it again. It mentions 4 qualities that every employer looks for:

1. Skills
2. Education
3. Motivation
4. Contribution to success

You only need ONE of them to earn more than MW. Originally Posted by lustylad
Are your eyes sewn shut with Jizz? I guess your world operates on theory. You talk about the real world, but you actually have no idea. There are many people who have more than one of those things and still barely earn more than MW, so you're full of shit.