Is Whirlytard that desperate for attention or is he just a DICK?

Your ass again, Corpy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You meant to do that right? Eeweep Rider

Mumble, mumble?

I asked nicely for you to not talk with your mouth full.

Moderators!
Is it against eccie rules to plug a website in the forums? Even if it belongs to his own mother?

Waiting on a ruling from the moderators.

Waiting on a link from He-Be-a-Douche-Bag. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=754555
You all know the big forbidden topics such as children, underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance, those will not be tolerated.

Beyond that, you are on your own.
I do not see anything mentioned about websites.

Sincerely,
He-Be-a-(Bigger)Douche-Bag
Animal mutilation?
Told you before, MasterDickMuncher: "Don't swing that way!" So take your homo-erotic fantasies and direct them elsewhere. Besides, MasterDickMuncher, you already have a link in your mouth and two in your ass! WTF, are you trying to set a new Guinness record?

BTW, MasterDickMuncher, the "missing link" you so anxiously and expectantly demand was provided above. It guides you to one of your boyfriends: the one that compares himself to a chimp -- a true "missing link". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
In other words, no you can't provide the link. Why don't you admit it? You're just wasting your mouth's potential by using it to lie.
Do the stand-up-guy thing and kneel down before Zod.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=754555

I do not see anything mentioned about websites.

Sincerely,
He-Be-a-(Bigger)Douche-Bag Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I knew that.

And PS, you're my kind of Douche-Bag (does size really matter?)
In other words, no you can't provide the link. Why don't you admit it? You're just wasting your mouth's potential by using it to lie.
Do the stand-up-guy thing and kneel down before Zod.

I knew that.

And PS, you're my kind of Douche-Bag (does size really matter?) Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Well, when you're talking about douchebags, bigger is usually better.

If you step on a big one, you could totally brainwash some of the fellas around here!
Do the stand-up-guy thing and kneel down before Zod. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You'll need to check with one of your enabling butt-buddies for another 'link' if your so fucking ignorant that you can't find it on your own, MasterDickMuncher. Just an FYI, MasterDickMuncher, Guinness won't document your disguting feat, regardless of how many 'links' you take up the ass and in your mouth.
Corpy continues to shrink away from posting any links that might prove what an outright liar he is...

Like the LINK to my POLL! It's out there, but the dumb-fuck golem jackass doesn't want to post it... even though the rules have been "hypothetically updated."
Corpy continues to shrink away from posting any links that might prove what an outright liar he is...

Like the LINK to my POLL! It's out there, but the dumb-fuck golem jackass doesn't want to post it... even though the rules have been "hypothetically updated." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The only link to your pole is BJtex and timmy every other weekend. LOL
You aren't remotely clever, shortbus. But you are amusing.

How did the fellas like that "sweet ass" in Saliva?
The only link to your pole is BJtex and timmy every other weekend. LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Sounds like you are wanting to link with his pole Iffy.

How did the fellas like that "sweet ass" in Saliva? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't know about Saliva. Down at the bus station bathroom wall on Airline Dr & Crosstimbers. It says Yssuh Rider makes I'ma chimps "ASS WET"...
QUOTE=IIFFOFRDB;1053481732]I don't know about Saliva. Down at the bus station bathroom wall on Airline Dr & Crosstimbers. It says Iffy makes IB hankerings"ASS WET"...[/QUOTE]

Looks better ...
What were you doing in there, Simple Jack? Private lessons?

How did the fellas like that "sweet ass" in Saliva? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I do not know if the fellas like IIFFY's "Sweet Ass" but it is pretty damn obvious that Hanoi COG does!
looks like Whirlyturd is back posting much of the same hysterical bullshit about the same hysterically bullshit topics.

Say NO to hysterical bullshit!