Blowpop's List - OTC Edition

Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Yeah as you can see, no ones gives a fuck. She will come crying back soon, she always fails in her ventures ... I think this is retirement number 5 in 5 years for Alyssa, that girl loves to cry wolf.
U really do have issues! I'm sure she will be back after her battle. By that time u will have sm1 else to bully Originally Posted by Roxxie Starr
errrrr now I'm more confused

is this cock sucking or mud pit wrestling for the gals to get on this list
One could be led to believe (based on the lack of correct information in the review) any number of scenarios about that review.

b) theCFE could have charged BlowPup the $300 that he placed in the fee line thincking it was going to be a 1hr session, and BlowPup was so good at doing what he does and theCFE was so good at doing what she does that they lost track of 3 extra hrs (don't laugh......if she came 37 times, it could have happened). To be fair to the fucktards BlowPup listed the $300 and threw the hooktard under the bus for the 3hr extra that all the other fucktards are going to want. Originally Posted by dearhunter
This is likely about as close to the truth as we'll ever get. I seem to recall setting aside a certain amount of time and being surprised by how much we went past it; I didn't have any other plans that day, so it wasn't an issue. Time spent among friends does tend to slip by quickly.

Did you pick up that sack of magic beans I requested? Remember, it's BYOO (bring your own octopus).

so your sayin blowpop is weak of mind as it looks he paid 1200 for 4 hours when he could have had 9 hours for 1000? Or does blowpop teach hooker math?
confused

PS: I need to get this strait before I go ta Texas again. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
For some, money spent is a variable not an absolute. What blowpop spent isn't any different than some guy getting a Cadillac CTS-V versus getting a Cadillac CTS.

It's his money....................it's CFE's time.

Since I'm using cars as an analogy, let's try this one. Say I buy a new car every year and put a post of satisfaction on the dealers web site, don't you think I would get better service and deals than some guy who just shows up one time and buys a car.

If I go to Fogo de Chao once a month and have a regular waiter vs. some guy who goes there once a year, don't you think I'll get better service, especially since I tip the guy well.

Some ladies may claim to give every guy the same service, however anybody with common sense would also know that the lady would most likely prefer to see a good and clean regular, versus seeing a guy for the first time. Nothing makes for a great session than the lady starting out being in her comfort zone and knowing how to handle the client from prior experiences with him.
I don't necessarily agree with your view, but it's your right. My only question to you, CB, is to whom you send your bad reviews - the mamasan? Originally Posted by TexasGator
I don't go to AMPs. I can't recall the last time I went to an agency.

I usually only see independents.
For some, money spent is a variable not an absolute. What blowpop spent isn't any different than some guy getting a Cadillac CTS-V versus getting a Cadillac CTS.

It's his money....................it's CFE's time.

Since I'm using cars as an analogy, let's try this one. Say I buy a new car every year and put a post of satisfaction on the dealers web site, don't you think I would get better service and deals than some guy who just shows up one time and buys a car.

If I go to Fogo de Chao once a month and have a regular waiter vs. some guy who goes there once a year, don't you think I'll get better service, especially since I tip the guy well.

Some ladies may claim to give every guy the same service, however anybody with common sense would also know that the lady would most likely prefer to see a good and clean regular, versus seeing a guy for the first time. Nothing makes for a great session than the lady starting out being in her comfort zone and knowing how to handle the client from prior experiences with him. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I like trucks over cars

so your sayin I get a better deal going to the same dealer every year for a new truck over going once then next time going to another dealer payin more than what the dealer is askin, and more than what he is askin others to pay.

errrr ahhhh let's try hoo errrrr providers.
The ones I see I pay less for for more time with yet have great time(I do get frequent flyer miles). In Teaxs even if you out preform you pay more

ok I think I got one thing straight in my mind
and that is why dearhunter loves threADs like this
This is likely about as close to the truth as we'll ever get. I seem to recall setting aside a certain amount of time and being surprised by how much we went past it; I didn't have any other plans that day, so it wasn't an issue. Time spent among friends does tend to slip by quickly.

Did you pick up that sack of magic beans I requested? Remember, it's BYOO (bring your own octopus). Originally Posted by theCFE
Hmm... beans... octopus... adding that to mental checklist...
I don't go to AMPs. I can't recall the last time I went to an agency.

I usually only see independents. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
My apologies if I misspoke. I confess I've not read your reviews.
I clicked on the link to your reviews http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=55&tab=eccie_reviews & noted all "No" recommendations were in the "Spa/Studio/MP Review" forums so I (erroneously) assumed they were correctly indexed. You may wish to ask the staff to move them to the appropriate forum.

Again, my apologies.
My apologies if I misspoke. I confess I've not read your reviews.
I clicked on the link to your reviews http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=55&tab=eccie_reviews & noted all "No" recommendations were in the "Spa/Studio/MP Review" forums so I (erroneously) assumed they were correctly indexed. You may wish to ask the staff to move them to the appropriate forum.

Again, my apologies. Originally Posted by TexasGator
Those reviews are for bodyrub girls,again indis. They belong in that forum.
I too always send the provider a copy of my review - good or bad. I believe she is going to hear about it anyway - She might as well read what I actually wrote, rather than some skewed variation of it. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Wait...sharing your review with the providers is allowed now? When did this happen? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I would be surprised if it weren't allowed, although admit I haven't read rule (and confident WU has them memorized). BUT, common sense tells me the rationale behind disallowing disclosure of BCD/ROS is the expectation of privacy others posting are "assured." (tongue>cheek).

What possible basis exists for disallowing one from retelling that which HE has posted? He's the only one with an expected right of privacy.

True, the aftermath & resulting questions about replies might ensue, but who are we to discourage those benevolent souls. In the name of Tebow, I beg of you - encourage them to continue on this noble path. The freedom to acknowledge these acts should never be discouraged.

Edit: BP & CB have the cajones to tell us they send review to the lady first, criticism of the malcontents notwithstanding. Anyone else big enough to step into their shoes? Originally Posted by TexasGator
It's the first page after the disclaimer:
Seems innocent enough.

REVIEW POLICY
I welcome and enjoy reviews... I do ask, before posting a review on our encounter, that you send me a copy of what you have written, so that I can see what others see. Our time together is precious, and not only do I enjoy seeing how I affected you after you have had a chance to think about all the things we did, but I find that knowing the things you enjoy (or didn't enjoy - perish the thought!) helps to enhance our subsequent rendezvous. I won't ask you to change a thing, unless there is a blatant inaccuracy. Thank you for respecting my wishes!​ Originally Posted by Cockzilla
Well I can't see how sharing the review including of course the ROS with a provider wouldn't be a violation of ....

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

But I guess that's why they call them guidelines instead of rules.
What they're claiming is the "I showed it to her before I posted the review, so it wasn't ROS when I shared it" argument. It's horseshit of course, because their intent is to post the review afterward, which is guaranteed to make certain areas of it inaccessible to the providers viewing it.

If you were sharing a comment with a provider like "I like Whataburger, they have a cool menu" and then posted that in the Men's Lounge, it's okay, that was just a random comment. When you're sharing a review, which is GOING to be posted here, and is GOING to be made inaccessible to the provider, then you're deliberately violating the rules about sharing ROS info to people who don't have access to it. The timing is irrelevant...

But I guess that's why they call them pussywhipped hobbyists instead of men.
What they're claiming is the "I showed it to her before I posted the review, so it wasn't ROS when I shared it" argument. It's horseshit of course, because their intent is to post the review afterward, which is guaranteed to make certain areas of it inaccessible to the providers viewing it.

If you were sharing a comment with a provider like "I like Whataburger, they have a cool menu" and then posted that in the Men's Lounge, it's okay, that was just a random comment. When you're sharing a review, which is GOING to be posted here, and is GOING to be made inaccessible to the provider, then you're deliberately violating the rules about sharing ROS info to people who don't have access to it. The timing is irrelevant...

But I guess that's why they call them pussywhipped hobbyists instead of men. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I appreciate the opportunity of one of your posts giving me a chance of having a good laugh.

I find irony humorous, and the fact that YOU are crying about the rules is very humorous to me.
Hmmmm.....

Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
I find irony humorous, and the fact that YOU are crying about the rules is very humorous to me. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Why's that humorous? I'm the only one here who EVER questions the enforcement of the rules...the rest of you blindly follow along. Where you been old man, this isn't even close to the first time I've questioned the moderators interpretation of the rules...
  • WTF
  • 05-11-2013, 06:57 AM
One could be led to believe (based on the lack of correct information in the review) any number of scenarios about that review.

Thanckfully, we have BlowPup's Top 10 List to bring clarity to the whole thing.

a) theCFE could have charged BlowPup $1200.00 for the 4 hr blowknob, and he being the intelligent fucktard that he is extrapolated (should I look that up?) that to $300/hr.........meaning theCFE stuck BlowPup with a $400 up-charge for the right to put her name on his Top 10 List........that works for me.

b) theCFE could have charged BlowPup the $300 that he placed in the fee line thincking it was going to be a 1hr session, and BlowPup was so good at doing what he does and theCFE was so good at doing what she does that they lost track of 3 extra hrs (don't laugh......if she came 37 times, it could have happened). To be fair to the fucktards BlowPup listed the $300 and threw the hooktard under the bus for the 3hr extra that all the other fucktards are going to want.

c) BlowPup could have made a deal with theCFE for an extended $300 session of loving BBBJ in exchange for a spot on his Top 10 List. She may have negotiated for the top spot......but, BlowPup couldn't give that slot up........so, he might have counter offered to allow her to see her review before he posted it (and maybe correct any gramatical errors she might find)

..........and that BlowPup is how you compress the greatest number of words into the smallest idea.

I love these threADs.........they are fucking awesome. Originally Posted by dearhunter
WWWWD?

Signs you might be a rednec...errr, pussywhipped:

#21) You run your review by the lady for her approval before posting...
I appreciate the opportunity of one of your posts giving me a chance of having a good laugh.

I find irony humorous, and the fact that YOU are crying about the rules is very humorous to me. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Do you mean irony, along the lines of, people who no longer hobby who hang out on hobby boards; that kind of irony?

If so, then me too! That always brings me a chuckle