Epic Football Gambling Thread

Maybe two upsets out of those three games.
I doubt my LSU Tigers will be one of them. Miles decided to go with the more dynamic Harris at QB over the limited experience of Jennings this week at Auburn.
LSU needs to get their running game going early and often. They are fucking stacked in the backfield. Fournette and Harris are both freshman. I can settle for a 10-3 or 9-4 season this year as long as they are getting the playing time and experience for future.

They've got to get back to their Defensive ways though. Miss State ran through, around and over them. It was one of the worst defensive efforts I've seen from the Tigers in a long time. LSU D line and linebacker aren't what they were a few years ago. The speed and size isn't there.
Took it in the pooper last night. Going big on the Ducks tonight, 1st half & the game. Also going against the Coogs.
Who do you guys like tonight? Green Bay vs Minni. GB-7 1/2 O/U 47 1/2
im with you on the ducks strong, as far as tnf im leaning under since heavy thunderstorms are in the forecast, damn line went down 2 points, leaning vikings now when i was on the packers at 1st.
Who do you guys like tonight? Green Bay vs Minni. GB-7 1/2 O/U 47 1/2 Originally Posted by dat198
Take the over
Really? Over? I kinda liked the low to. I believe Tnf has been majority over this season and last season.
Looks to be a shootout especially if TB plays.
Wow, just saw the o/u for the Oregon/Arizona game:83 1/2!
Both defenses were suspended?
Wow, just saw the o/u for the Oregon/Arizona game:83 1/2! Originally Posted by strongbad
Should be a fun one to watch.... I'm leaning on the over.

That means you guys should take the under
Lol, don. You taking Vegas huh. But yea spread that high you gotta like the over.
damn just fade me fellas, i cant hit shit right.
Man, I thought the over would hit, but I also felt like the Wildcats had a great shot at covering the spread....Had I had any money, I would have put a decent amount on the plus 20 or whatever and even probably sprinkled in a little on that ML, didn't think it would hit though. Wow, got to love football!
Take the over Originally Posted by boardman
heh
Lol. Yea took the over for the game. But got packers. Shoulda listen. But you said if teddy played. Which he didn't. But actually won on the second half. Over 20 1/2 and packers minus 3. Lol