Things you guys NEED to know....

Sadly it's probably good for some people to see this thread just to be aware of how much people are rightfully bothered by odor downstairs, in case they weren't aware before. It should be obvious that hygiene, given the nature of this particular hobby, has got to be A#1.

But it was also a really gross story and it will be difficult to go to the bathroom at all now without obsessively washing every crevice afterwards as if I were headed for a colonoscopy.
GoLYTELY
(Sorry in advance for the rant that follows)

GUYS..... You are ALL ADULTS. You have ALL been taught how to wipe your asses. So help me God, the next guy that comes to my incall and leaves skid marks on my white comforter, sheets, duvet, ANYTHING....will be getting a very embarrassing picture of said marks on my next post and will be required to go retrieve A CLEAN comforter from the front desk.

I understand its a human function but seriously??? I just had my head in your crotch for 30 minutes and the whole time you had SHIT ON YOUR ASS??? And now its on my bed and I have to go ask the hotel front desk for a new comforter?

Gross.....don't be that guy. I will be sure to let anyone who asks for a reference know about your lack of hygiene.

Oh and just because it falls into the same category, I've had several gents go #2 in my incall....Guys.... I would rather you be 5 minutes late than stink up my little hotel room. Total mood killer.

Lastly - to the particular guy who not only crapped in my bathroom but then used my body washcloth to wipe your ass....yeah you buddy. The one whol left a shit stained wash cloth in my shower....

thnx for reading. Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart
Daphne,
When I read this, I said to myself "this girl has got to be shittin me". That did not really happen. She has to be exaggerating, shit like this does not really happen. NOPE! You were not shittin me. The same SHIT happened to me within a week of reading your post. OMFG! And this is at my private incall!

So, I will add... if you have to take a shit somewhere between the time you leave to see me, and arrive to see me, SIMPLY WIPING YOUR ASS WILL NOT DO. YOU NEED TO HOP YOUR ASS BACK IN THE TUB AND WASH THOROUGHLY WITH SOAP AND WATER. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
I have been with a few providers who smelled like they needed a wipe. Guys, have you ever had a lady get into doggy position, then you get a wiff of booty stink? Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
Had one of my favorites stand in front of me naked and stick 2 fingers in herself, lift them to her nose, and pronounce "Just giving the smell test, it's OK." I wanted to bust out laughing, she was so cute doing it.
Rule one: NO crapping at the incall at all!
Second: crap before you shower, use wet wipes & wash your ass not with just a washcloth, but a SOAPY washcloth!
Third: if you do crap after the shower, use wet wipes and shower before play! Usually the lady will join if asked! Originally Posted by boo-boo bear
If you do dump at the incall, carry some of this product with you. Or maybe should be provided at the incall.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9LrUEK97AA
Oh my Fcuking god!!! :vomit:
No way! That cant be real.
Thats damn near a football!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg eb829582b8bca3551e0cdd3b1bf7543f.jpg (139.6 KB, 97 views)
I hope that's just a very small hand...

A lot of ppl who are on narcotic pain killers can store up a ton of shit in their shit bags...

Some healthcare providers have to physically "finger that shit out".......

Especially at like nursing homes and hospice care facilities.

They don't want their residents to have to force it out, in fear of them having a stroke or other vascular complications/events

OMG! This thread is gross yet funny!

BTW: I always take care of business & take a shower before meeting a provider.
I hope that's just a very small hand...

A lot of ppl who are on narcotic pain killers can store up a ton of shit in their shit bags...

Some healthcare providers have to physically "finger that shit out".......

Especially at like nursing homes and hospice care facilities.

They don't want their residents to have to force it out, in fear of them having a stroke or other vascular complications/events

Originally Posted by muffin101
The Muffin dude is correct. I worked at Presby and ppl came into the ER with impacted fecal matter and someone had to dig it out.
Thats damn near a football!!! Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Haaahahhaaaaaa TPBG is my "Brotha from anotha motha!!!" Haahahahaaaaa

I had to steal this pic!!!!!!!?? Haaaaaaaa. I'm DEAD!!!!
No way! That cant be real. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
In college my 5'4" roomie from New Yawk proudly called everyone in the dorm to come witness what he deposited in the toilet. It totally covered the drain. He had to get a coat hanger and break it up until it would flush.