Ten US Sailers Captured By Iranians

• WTF
  • 01-21-2016, 07:37 AM
He orders our military to stand down when Americans are getting killed. Originally Posted by bambino
That lie was debunked but I see you get your news from the movies. John Wayne was not really fighting Japs in WWII ,you know that right? It was the Station Chief the movie tried to blame that on and it has been debunked.
What do you expect from a red-assed baboon?
What do you expect from a red-assed baboon? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You can take your pig tongue out of my ass now.
That lie was debunked but I see you get your news from the movies. John Wayne was not really fighting Japs in WWII ,you know that right? It was the Station Chief the movie tried to blame that on and it has been debunked. Originally Posted by WTF
Where was it debunked limp dick? Post a link.
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2016, 08:57 AM
Where was it debunked limp dick? Post a link. Originally Posted by bambino
I'll post a link in your mouth...

A simple search of the internet would have found you hundred of links...maybe you should quit watch so much Fox News and do some research on your own.

http://mediamatters.org/research/201...artisan/197609

The Committee explored claims that there was a "stand down" order given to the security team at the Annex. Although some members of the security team expressed frustration that they were unable to respond more quickly to the Mission compound, 12 the Committee found no evidence of intentional delay or obstruction by the Chief of Base or any other party. The Committee has reviewed the allegations that U.S. personnel, including in the IC (Intelligence Community) or DoD, prevented the mounting of any military relief effort during the attacks, but the Committee has not found any of these allegations to be substantiated.
[...]
The Committee has reviewed the allegations that U.S. personnel, including in the IC or DoD, prevented the mounting of any military relief effort during the attacks, but the Committee has not found any of these allegations to be substantiated. [Review Of The Terrorist Attacks On U.S. Facilities In Benghazi, Libya, September 11-12, 2012, U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, 1/15/14]

http://www.alternet.org/media/fox-ne...sa-suggest-new
Fox News Finally Admits No Stand Down Order Was Given in Benghazi, But Lets Rep. Issa Suggest a New Conspiracy

You are mistaking lustyladyboy's ..."Ass Up, Pants down" , order!

A simple search of the internet would have found you hundred of links...maybe you should quit watch so much Fox News and do some research on your own.

The Committee explored claims that there was a "stand down" order given to the security team at the Annex. Although some members of the security team expressed frustration that they were unable to respond more quickly to the Mission compound, 12 the Committee found no evidence of intentional delay or obstruction by the Chief of Base or any other party. The Committee has reviewed the allegations that U.S. personnel, including in the IC (Intelligence Community) or DoD, prevented the mounting of any military relief effort during the attacks, but the Committee has not found any of these allegations to be substantiated.
[...]
The Committee has reviewed the allegations that U.S. personnel, including in the IC or DoD, prevented the mounting of any military relief effort during the attacks, but the Committee has not found any of these allegations to be substantiated. [Review Of The Terrorist Attacks On U.S. Facilities In Benghazi, Libya, September 11-12, 2012, U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, 1/15/14]

Fox News Finally Admits No Stand Down Order Was Given in Benghazi, But Lets Rep. Issa Suggest a New Conspiracy

. Originally Posted by WTF
If your needle dick could get hard you could stick it in someone's mouth. But it doesn't and you can't. The soldiers that were there wrote the book fucknuts. They have no reason to lie. So I believe them. You prolly still believe it was the video right? You gullible limp dick.

[...]

. Originally Posted by WTF

One of the key revelations of “13 Hours” [the book] was that three security operators — Mark “Oz” Geist, Kris “Tanto” Paronto and John “Tig” Tiegen — provided on-the-record attestation to a “stand-down” order that came down in the immediate aftermath of the attacks just after 9:30 p.m. that night. That matter has been a point of considerable controversy. In the news conference, Schiff issued some carefully considered words on the matter: “Some of these questions that have been repeatedly asked and answered were asked again in the wake of a campaign to promote a new book on the Benghazi attacks,” said Adam Schiff (CA-D). “Contrary to claims made in connection with the book, however, we found that our personnel acted properly in trying to secure local assistance and avoid ambush and we did not find evidence that a different course of action would have saved, rather than jeopardize, more lives. Both the House and Senate intelligence committees interviewed these three contractors, their supervisor and others on the ground and concluded that there was no improper stand-down order.” (WaPo)
Please take note of Congressman Schiff's niggling use of "improper" as a qualifier ... that's not quite the same as saying "there was no stand-down order given". After all, who are you going to believe? Hildabeast's Blue Ribbon Panel of handpicked investigators or the men who were firsthand witnesses to the events that occurred that night?

• WTF
  • 01-21-2016, 11:15 AM
Please take note of Congressman Schiff's niggling use of "improper" as a qualifier ... that's not quite the same as saying "there was no stand-down order given". After all, who are you going to believe? Hildabeast's Blue Ribbon Panel of handpicked investigators or the men who were firsthand witnesses to the events that occurred that night?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The CIA chief said he did not give a stand down order....but then he is not promoting a book. So is this like a Bush 9/11 conspiracy and we have to pick and choose who to believe? If so my guess is folks will believe what they want to believe despite the preponderance of evidence.

I choose to believe that though these deaths are tragic....they are no more tragic than say Pat Tillmans and the same people wanting heads to roll for Benghazi over look that and the whole tragic Iraq war in general.

So while there maybe a few folks that want all heads to roll in these circumstances. ... i find that theajority take a political selective view on just when a head should roll. So i find it all boorish politics.
The CIA chief said he did not give a stand down order....but then he is not promoting a book. So is this like a Bush 9/11 conspiracy and we have to pick and choose who to believe? If so my guess is folks will believe what they want to believe despite the preponderance of evidence.

I choose to believe that though these deaths are tragic....they are no more tragic than say Pat Tillmans and the same people wanting heads to roll for Benghazi over look that and the whole tragic Iraq war in general. Originally Posted by WTF
But then there's Schiff's qualifier which more than suggests that Schiff couldn't bring himself to say "no stand-down order was given" without making himself a liar.

What one CYA spook says he didn't say is more than offset by what five CIA operators report he did say. And the spook's face-saving denials are no less self-serving than the words of the operators.
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2016, 12:37 PM
But then there's Schiff's qualifier which more than suggests that Schiff couldn't bring himself to say "no stand-down order was given" without making himself a liar.

What one CYA spook says he didn't say is more than offset by what five CIA operators report he did say. And the spook's face-saving denials are no less self-serving than the words of the operators.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This starting to sound like Reagan's October Suprise!:m
I choose to believe that though these deaths are tragic....they are no more tragic than say Pat Tillmans... Originally Posted by WTF
Did the POTUS and the Secy of State and the National Security Advisor all lie about Pat Tillman's death to get re-elected?

Your analogies and comparisons are as limp as your dick.
Did the POTUS and the Secy of State and the National Security Advisor all lie about Pat Tillman's death to get re-elected?

Your analogies and comparisons are as limp as your dick. Originally Posted by lustylad
Of course they are. What the limp dick is just a screwball. He really doesn't know WTF he's talking about. He's on his way to Bangkok to get a hard on with a enuck. And lose his ass on the NFL this weekend.
IBJunior talking about another guy's JUNK.

Big surprise!

The CIA chief said he did not give a stand down order.... Originally Posted by WTF
Exactly what would you expect a "CIA chief" to say .... like you, they "cherry pick" their words to "CYA" .... You quoting a bunch of bullshit "word smithing" doesn't prove a dame thing .... "no evidence of a "stand down" order?????

You aren't that naive are you?

Hopefully there is "no evidence" you took a dump this morning, either.

BTW: The "no evidence" crowd is the same one who brought you ....

.... no classified documents on the private server!!!!!!

Yes you are .."that naive"!!!!
What one CYA spook says he didn't say is more than offset by what five CIA operators report he did say. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
For WTF to actually believe what he's posting he would have to also believe the guys who were their fighting and trying to keep from dying are lying. I'm not surprised he "believes" that.