Which would you rather???

Too funny Nan
... im your everyday girl who knows how to get down and dirty .... Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
Nice avator, gorgeous.
yeah i dont want to get that type of "buzz" i dont like propics and editing photos, id rather just do the self taken camera phone pics. thanks for the advice tho.

The really pretty ones that are "magazine quality" as you state usually have a higher rate, therefor see less clients. Some of these ladies have this down to a science such as touching you to connect once you arrive. Just a simple touch on the arm, or holding of your hand a moment. Some give them give a warm hug upon arrival, most do. They are low volume so they have less clients. They also have superb memories and recall what you talked about last time and so on. They really try to get to know you as some are truly courtesan level. Each lady is truly unique in their talents and their looks. It's really hard to categorize the ladies based on looks.

Post it in your ad if you are low volume. Low volume means different things to each provider. For example some only see 3-5 clients a week, low volume to some is 3-5 clients a day. Some see only regulars and will see you if they have a free day. It's all relative to how you view yourself and what you feel low volume is and what you consider "magazine quality" Some just have really high quality photographers too

Valerie is super hot in her pics and if she has good reviews and is a good GFE, let her have her fun, she deserves it. There's enough for everyone to go around here in Houston. Have some pro pics taken and give it all you've got. You may be the next Valerie or Naomi4U in the making! Traveling helps to create a buzz, try different cities after your pro pics and good reviews. The ladies who have a good buzz prior to arrival is due to good marketing. Good marketing is pointing out YOUR good qualities and assets. Your ad should mention what sets YOU apart. IMHO that is.........

Your post also has an undertone that you don't have a high self esteem. Do you not feel you are magazine quality? It takes self confidence to REALLY give out the allure you seem to be seeking. Feel SEXXY and feel sultry, tell yourself that daily in the mirror. Sexy is also how you feel inside, how you feel will dictate how you perform bcd. IMHO Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
  • K2S0
  • 04-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Nice avator, gorgeous. Originally Posted by LexusLover
i second this... Mandy is gorgeous.
i second this... Mandy is gorgeous. Originally Posted by deevad
And her personality makes her even more gorgeous .. tastey... in fact, imo.
aww thanks, you guys brighten my day

And her personality makes her even more gorgeous .. tastey... in fact, imo. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes I definitely agree that a provider who is more concerned about making it a good experience is preferable to someone who is only about the money, even if she is very attractive and Mandy seems to be that provider through and through.
Yes I definitely agree that a provider who is more concerned about making it a good experience is preferable to someone who is only about the money, even if she is very attractive and Mandy seems to be that provider through and through. Originally Posted by andreshn36

Indeed she is!
Good read!!!
I already like this girl!!!
Lol y compromise? *wink*
Brittany get your fine ass back down here.... STAT!!
hey there Mandy your hot and very gfe !! So i think your a great pick for a date i know i enjoyed our time together. will see you again soon perhaps this weekend. have a great one
lol shouldnt you have just p.m.d me that?!? its okay though!

hey there Mandy your hot and very gfe !! So i think your a great pick for a date i know i enjoyed our time together. will see you again soon perhaps this weekend. have a great one Originally Posted by rocket007
I'd rather be with a regular girl who is down to earth who is real and genuine. She enjoys being pleased and enjoys pleasing. She can be sweet and loving, but also be a bad girl.

Love really did snuff it with the hippies.

Any kind of wall that is up, can be detected by most. That's probably why the call for gfe is so high in the hobby because the hobby can be a superficial, unreal and an awkward situation at first. One just needs the eggs and the other needs the money for the coup.

I remember all my life
raining down as cold as ice.
Shadows of a man,
a face through a window cryin' in the night,
the night goes into

Morning just another day;
happy people pass my way.
Looking in their eyes,
I see a memory I never realized
how happy you made me.

Oh Mandy well,
you came and you gave without taking,