WHY DID "SELMA" THE MOVIE FAIL TO GET TRACTION?

Fuck you, faggot!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
JL, unless you are willing to accept my kind and generous offer for another friendly wager (see post #149 of this thread), I am ready to move on to the next chapter.

Perhaps I will see you soon in The Conference Room.

If so, drop in and say "hi." Please, don't be bashful!

Until then, I bid you a fond farewell!

Over and out!
That's how you came in... Evolving into a multi-handled parrot for IBIdiot et al only hastened your own self-inflicted demise.

I can't think of a better epitaph for a blowhard.

You fucked up plain and simple, IBHomo.

Have fun in the Conference Room. I do not believe civil discourse is part of your game, because your game always defaults to...

Speaking for the Jewish Americans on this board, I am happy you are out of here. Your braggadocio was off-putting from thee get-go, embarrassed Jews in this forum and encouraged anti-Semitic hate comments from some of our less enlightened members.

Your final campaign to use the ECCIE pointing system as a tool to vent your uncontrollable anger was the straw that broke the camel's back.

How fitting that it came at your own sword.

Geh kachken, dipshit.
That's how you came in... Evolving into a multi-handled parrot for IBIdiot et al only hastened your own self-inflicted demise.

I can't think of a better epitaph for a blowhard.

You fucked up plain and simple, IBHomo.

Have fun in the Conference Room. I do not believe civil discourse is part of your game, because your game always defaults to...

Speaking for the Jewish Americans on this board, I am happy you are out of here. Your braggadocio was off-putting from thee get-go, embarrassed Jews in this forum and encouraged anti-Semitic hate comments from some of our less enlightened members.

Your final campaign to use the ECCIE pointing system as a tool to vent your uncontrollable anger was the straw that broke the camel's back.

How fitting that it came at your own sword.

Geh kachken, dipshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'll be in "The Conference Room" and you will still be a faggot and a loser, thinking anyone beyond this political forum gives a shit about you.
You are a disgrace to the diaspora, you ugly old queen.
How am I supposed to violate the privacy of others? I don't know anything about anybody on this forum.
I'm not allowed to post here, but so what? I'm a member of "The Conference Room". It should have a higher level of dialogue in it.
As for multiple handles, IvaBiggen/BigTex have been getting away with it forever. I'm sure IvaBiggen is the one who got pointed and I thought I was responding to him when I made the bet with BigTex. Can anyone tell those two pompous faggots apart?
IvaBiggen - have you been pointed in the last two months? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
No I haven't you wanting to wager on that or if Tex and I am the same person? How about a permanent ban from the board altogether?
Yeah, IBHomo, you'll be there until you start calling people "faggot," start parroting IFFFYYYYeieio, create another handle to act as your Liberal persona or threaten physical violence on another member. You know, kicking his ass with your bare fists.

In other words, people will toss you from that forum soon as well.

Don't think you won't be banned again, too.

Enjoy the Conference Room. Because I'll enjoy not seeing you here, Fraud Flintstone.
I'll be in "The Conference Room" and you will still be a faggot and a loser, thinking anyone beyond this political forum gives a shit about you.
You are a disgrace to the diaspora, you ugly old queen. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
+1

And the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM will always be:

+1

And the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM will always be:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes, and even though I can't post in this forum, I can still vote for that faggot Assup to be DOTY!!
Yeah, IBHomo, you'll be there until you start calling people "faggot," start parroting IFFFYYYYeieio, create another handle to act as your Liberal persona or threaten physical violence on another member. You know, kicking his ass with your bare fists.

In other words, people will toss you from that forum soon as well.

Don't think you won't be banned again, too.

Enjoy the Conference Room. Because I'll enjoy not seeing you here, Fraud Flintstone. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You sure you can figure it out, faggot?
You accused me of being several different handles such as Don'tBeDaft, LovingKayla, Uncle Han, etc.
You were wrong then and you are wrong now.
Fuck you, faggot!!
No I haven't you wanting to wager on that or if Tex and I am the same person? How about a permanent ban from the board altogether? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well, what about points in the last two months?
February 9, 2015

10:08pm

Just to be clear
Well, what about points in the last two months? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Sure in the last year if you want. Only points I have received was when I first came on the board, and hit private then made a comment from the ROS and it did not come out private. Check to see when I joined ECCIE. Wanna bet ? Time to put up or shut up.
Sure in the last year if you want. Only points I have received was when I first came on the board, and hit private then made a comment from the ROS and it did not come out private. Check to see when I joined ECCIE. Wanna bet ? Time to put up or shut up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You and your faggoty friend/buttbuddy littletex deserved the points, but I guess you didn't get them.
I won't speculate as to why.....dick sucker..LOL
February 9, 2015

10:08pm

Just to be clear Originally Posted by dearhunter
No problem boss
You and your faggoty friend/buttbuddy littletex deserved the points, but I guess you didn't get them.
I won't speculate as to why.....dick sucker..LOL Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Then it is time for you to STFU and keep offering up your ass to stump broke hankering. You two butt fuckers make a good pair. Open up a new glory hole, a two holer so you two can work it at the same time.
I won't speculate as to why.....dick sucker..LOL Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Later Friend and don't worry "I will keep blasting them Ozombies" especially that Shit Eating "Shit Eater"... fuckem!