To RubyRed: I Don't Take To Being Threatened, So Consider This Game On

So you think she is dumb enough to keep being rude and threatening to hobbyist? You could very well be correct, I won't second guess your opinion. Originally Posted by citizen44
When they act like idiots like you? Yeah.
I never said I didn't like daty. The health risks are what were stopping me from doing daty a few years ago. But since I am low volume now and use a certain lube for sensitive women like me etc all of these factors tie into me being more capable of doing daty. I also love Greek. I can cum from both my ass and my kitty at the same time. (Hope I'm not being too vulgar here lol) as long as the man isn't too .... Blessed down there.. Then I am one happy camper

As for the double.. Count me in. I ALSO love women. I have nothing to hide and I am confident

Everyone have a good night
^^^ OK I'm in! Got to come back to town in a hurry
I never said I didn't like daty. The health risks are what were stopping me from doing daty a few years ago. But since I am low volume now and use a certain lube for sensitive women like me etc all of these factors tie into me being more capable of doing daty. I also love Greek. I can cum from both my ass and my kitty at the same time. (Hope I'm not being too vulgar here lol) as long as the man isn't too .... Blessed down there.. Then I am one happy camper

As for the double.. Count me in. I ALSO love women. I have nothing to hide and I am confident

Everyone have a good night Originally Posted by rubyred
Now this right here is the show stopper. Hot damn.
Now this right here is the show stopper. Hot damn. Originally Posted by poppy71
And Citizen just keeps coming back for more.
My scorecard now has RubyRed ahead 7-0
And Citizen just keeps coming back for more. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Just so I don't leave you disappointed

stopping me from doing daty a few years ago. Originally Posted by rubyred
Years ago? You publicly just added two days ago. As with all your statements, misleading.

use a certain lube for sensitive women like me Originally Posted by rubyred
Now i'm confused, you've always been FS. I thought you didn't DATY? You're saying you're going to lube before DATY? Lol, bon appetite guys. Really, the lube is for DATY, its not from her last trick.

One last question, with this new happy go lucky persona, are you going to use all these smiley faces on the next hobbyist phone you blow up on in the middle of the night? It sure would have helped make the warning and threat go down easier.

Have a great day everyone
  • Sonya
  • 05-16-2014, 05:02 AM

Years ago? You publicly just added two days ago. As with all your statements, misleading.

Now i'm confused, you've always been FS. I thought you didn't DATY? You're saying you're going to lube before DATY? Lol, bon appetite guys. Really, the lube is for DATY, its not from her last trick.

Have a great day everyone Originally Posted by citizen44
Jeeze man, just stop. What you dont know about pussy could fill a book. There's flavored lube that is also mildly numbing. Some women dont like daty because Its over sensitizing for them. All pussy is not created equally. They all have their subtle differences. So now you've gone from a vaguely valid point to insinuating that she doesn't clean between appointments? Really? Lol reminds me of a joke. What's the difference between a hooker and a bitch? A hooker will fuck anyone, a bitch will fuck anybody but you.
Citizen44 seems to thinck he's the winner in this thread; others disagree. Is it time for a poll (or perhaps a poll about starting a poll)?

One last question, with this new happy go lucky persona, are you going to use all these smiley faces on the next hobbyist phone you blow up on in the middle of the night? It sure would have helped make the warning and threat go down easier.

Have a great day everyone Originally Posted by citizen44
just stop already. It's clearly over.
Citizen44,

I'm all for using this community for its intended purpose, the sharing of information. For that reason, even though I felt your initial post was unnecessarily inflammatory, I understood and appreciated why you'd want to pass along a bad experience you had.

What I don't understand is belaboring the point well past any possible positive outcome. This idea that you're teaching her a lesson is a farce. You're mostly teaching a lesson to other ladies on here, a lesson about you and the lengths you're willing to go in order to avenge a perceived slight.

Sometimes less is more and, in my opinion, you could have achieved all of your stated goals with a 5 line heads up post and none of the rest.
Is it possible Ruby turned in this thread as her final project for her marketing degree? Pretty sure she's graduating with honors.

I stopped keeping score, there is a mercy rule.
  • drax1
  • 05-16-2014, 08:56 AM
Spice and tbone are telling you what is so obvious to the rest of us -you've lost this one. ding ding ding!
Citizen44 is getting his Erin Brockovich on. It seems he does have thick skin. lol