Hurricane Harvey

Don't worry, your name isn't on the list. You may be getting hornswoggled by the GOP right now but I think you were smart enough to not fall for that one. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
DAAYYUUMM! Did MT Jockstrap just learn a cool new word?
Bet JJ Watt does more for Huston than Trump.
Bet JJ Watt does more for Huston than Trump. Originally Posted by bamscram
Watt doesn't have the budget that Trump controls you moron. FEMA reports to Trump. So you're saying Watt will do more than FEMA and the first responders? Retarded. By all accounts, FEMA is doing an excellent job by all accounts
Watt doesn't have the budget that Trump controls you moron. FEMA reports to Trump. So you're saying Watt will do more than FEMA and the first responders? Retarded. By all accounts, FEMA is doing an excellent job by all accounts Originally Posted by bambino
Has your boy made a donation yet? Him being part of government has nothing with what FEMA does clown..
have you made a donation? Yes I have.
JJ has raised over 1.5 million already.
Watt doesn't have the budget that Trump controls you moron. FEMA reports to Trump. So you're saying Watt will do more than FEMA and the first responders? Retarded. Originally Posted by bambino
The chimp's retarded posts are just a scream for attention. Put him on ignore. He adds nothing to anything.
The chimp's retarded posts are just a scream for attention. Put him on ignore. He adds nothing to anything. Originally Posted by lustylad
If you are campaigning for dumbest poster it is working chimp.
You are just another attention whore.
And no matter how quick Trump's response is, the left will rail it "Wasn't quick enough"..

Yea.. God help them, cause their own leaders won't. Originally Posted by garhkal
Nothing can stop the flooding caused by the deluge of Liberal tears.

#election2016
learn how to use "spell check", Houston
You're right, I didn't fall for this.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
That respect I had for you is getting slowly worn away. I guess when you had a chance to stand on principle you became a " Chocker". If you come to your senses anytime soon. I may have the heart to" honer" our agreement to be respectful. LOL
I don't know who "Huston" is but the City of Houston does a lot for JJ Watt!
That respect I had for you is getting slowly worn away. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
I suspect he could give a rat's ass about your "respect"!
That respect I had for you is getting slowly worn away. I guess when you had a chance to stand on principle you became a " Chocker". If you come to your senses anytime soon. I may have the heart to" honer" our agreement to be respectful. LOL Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Oh, please nobody ever seriously blamed Obama for the slow government response to Katrina.

Jim
Trump loves Texans. Even assup ("I love the poorly educated...").

I suspect he could give a rat's ass about your "respect"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Unlike you he has a mind of his own. If you could read more than just the dirty words, you would see Mojo and I normally have heated but respectful conversations.
Shhhhhh .... don't tell WTF .... Trump was in Corpus.

It was a diabolical plan to make WTF believe he was going to be in Austin and then first go to Corpus. It's probably better for WTF or he'd be locked up for disturbing the Trump supporters who were there to celebrate.