=== Sex In Public ===

I think it kind of counts but BJ from a girl while driving down the freeway....and concentrating very hard on not hitting any bumps.
I have done providers in my office. It's awesome. I'd certainly do it with a provider somewhere public. That would be soooooo exciting. Berkliegh, I'll do you in a glass elevator. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
I would gladly love too, even in your office.
mmm.. office sex is one of my fantasies!!
OMG, Yes Berk. Looks like an awesome trip is in my future.

Originally Posted by Berkleigh
for sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
I have done providers in my office. It's awesome. I'd certainly do it with a provider somewhere public. That would be soooooo exciting. Berkliegh, I'll do you in a glass elevator.

I would gladly love too, even in your office.
Cart girl. The 3rd hole the Cowboys Golf Course on a very slow day is nice- caught by another cart girl, who rolled up on us . . .she just smiled and said, "I'll catch you when I come back through."

Girlfriend. White Rock Lake under a blanket with joggers going by.

Drunk Gal from a Wedding Party That I Had Just Met, While Working at the Hotel Crescent Court, 2nd floor pool side, at night, with people looking out of their balcony windows.

My fanatasy would be in an office. I had a very cute secretary, but didn't dare try, because I was afraid of a sexual harassment complaint.

Would I do any of it again with a provider? You bet!
Take me Take me!!! Do you have a boat? I really wanna have sex on a boat again! SO MUCH FUN! SOO FREE.. SOOO WILD........ SO OPEN! Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
never in public.. but...I think with you on my boat would be a great first time!!!!
Did DATY under a table at a posh restaurant in Houston over lunch.
Hammered a coworker on the boss's desk several times.
Ate out a gf in the parking garage of a downtown Houston hotel.
Had a spirited BJ inside Michaels cabaret down in Houston.
Fingered a dancer to orgasm in the VIP room of a NYC club.
Fucked a gf in the hot tub of a highrise I lived in for a while (it was hot b/c we saw curtains moving in various windows facing the hot tub area).
Bent a gf over the hood of my 67' Mustang convertible in the parking garage of the Ritz-Carlton in St. Louis.
Had a friend sit on my dick at a swingers club here in Dallas right as it opened for the Saturday night festivitites.
Used to get semi-regular BJ's from a Univ. of St. Thomas coed on Thursday nights after she'd had a few beers.
As many others, received BJ's while driving my car in New Mexico, Colorado, N. Carolina and outside of Amarillo.
Pressed my gf into a dark corner of Longhorn Cavern near Inks Lake after the last tour and fingered her till she came in my arms.
Fucked in a tent at Mother Neff State park.
Been jacked off at Krause Falls and fingered her in the waterfall grotto.
Quietly fucked a girl I was dating in the barracks at Ft. Sam Houston.
The prospect of sex with a total stranger is enticing to many of us, but add to that the notion of doing it in public with said stranger....
  • While in high school with the senior class-slut in her hatchback in front of my house in the middle of the day.
  • A BJ in the front room of a girl I knew in high school while I talked to her boyfriend on the phone and her grandfather was in bed. (she is the reason I have a COF fascination)
  • In a car at a medical park with 5 other cars featuring more horny teens.
  • In a SoCal coffee shop with a woman I just met, fingered her to O while being served coffee, never asked her name.
  • In a school parking lot with a girl I knew in Memphis while in a freinds car.
  • A BJ from a shrink I dated in SoCal after a Garth Brooks concert in the parking lot.
  • And for military guys who have been to Okinawa, on "the stage" several times.
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler
Yep, we military guys do remember a few strange places and yes, they were providers, but of a different flavor, because most were bar girls in our overseas visits.

- On a pool table in front of 35 other guys from my command. Participated in a "Floor Show" with a pretty little Filipina, in Olongapo of course. She wrapped a 500 Peso Bill around my member and worked her vagigi down on there and pumped many times. Squeezed me really hard and the mount shot off as she released her grip and the 500 Pesos with her.

- Several years before this, was so drunk in Pattaya Beach, that I doggie styled a girl in the middle of a street. Hundredsof people all around and yes, got a standing ovation from many of the passer-by.

Retired Navy here......
With a cop, up against his squad car in an elementary school parking lot (don't worry, it was night time so no kiddies around) Originally Posted by SexyCarlyBanx
Now that is hot.....!
  • st929
  • 04-08-2010, 06:34 AM
BBBJ in front seat of my pickup while driving in rush hour traffic, another from a female cop in her "unit" (he he), from a flight attendant in the up stairs crew room on a 747 and my favorite .... in the back of a Stryker vehicle with an embedded reporter while on patrol. Now that was hot.

Oh and yes I would with a provider, actually on the rooftop of a DFW terminal after I gave her a ride to the airport. Didnt expect it but hell I wont say no.
I was a cheer leader in college and got lucky in a room off of the tunnel in the Super Dome in New Orleans. I had a smile the entire game.
Cheers!
I would love to Kristin, where shall we meet?
well let see:
on a jet ski--off the jet ski
Boat Dock nice ripples
in a boat at the dock
in a boat in open water several times
in a her parents dining room on the side of the table
in a hot tub
on the side of the hot tub
in a pool with other couples going at it
On the balcony of a cruise ship
on the balcony at Vegas Hotel
Up against the window of several Vegas Hotels--MGM, Flamingo, Treasure Island
In the woods several times, doggie, standing 69, face plant, bbbj, wonderful old fashion mish, up in a tree
in the city park
In the hallway of a Hotel--couldn't wait for the room
In the stairway of an office building
Several bbbj while driving
Off the side of the road on several long trips--she was touching herself and then I was caressing her, which lead to stopping many times for some NASTY NASTY lovin
In an RV that was rockin
Never had the chance to do it in public but I cant seem to get most the girls i meet to do it =(