Odumbo Has At Least One Accomplishment

THAT'S RIGHT, LITTLE TWAT!!

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

And you're still a "catcher".

Back to the OP:

"On the same day [George W. Bush's approval margin improved], President Odumbo’s approval/disapproval margin was 47 to 44 percent. Yes, his three point margin is less than Bush’s and his approval is two points less than Bush’s. [Yes, Bush currently rates higher than Odumbo.]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...s-beat-obamas/

"And things may get a lot worse for Obama as the reality of the NSA programs continues to erode his support from the left and his plethora of scandals alienates both Democrats and independents."

Back to the OP: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
lol
If you need some management IB I'll be glad to pimp your fat ass out for some cash.

what a TWAT!

You never told us you had ass wipes on your ass, Corpy!

If you need some management IB I'll be glad to pimp your fat ass out for some cash. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim the Inbred, your dumb-hayseed ass can't even manage your mother/sister/cousin/wife or your father/brother/cousin/boyfriend!!!!

what a TWAT!

You never told us you had ass wipes on your ass, Corpy!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a hypocritical, lying, thread-hijacking, dumb-ass golem fuck, and your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Answer the question IB .Why give it away if there is cash to be had.
He's a fucking TWAT! Thats why.
Fucking sperm bank..
anal sperm bank!

When Obaminable needs a boost, he always seeks a photo op.
When Dubya needed a boost, he always sought a photo op!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...complished.jpg