No way Mooshell is a female!!!

Mz preston is correct. i was surprised to read he applied to the CIA. they could use a director like Tucker!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Maybe? IMO hes better telling us what to think! His calling is what hes doing.
You’d think pegging a state senator would appeal to some members of our well adjusted group.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so .. peggy sue
Salty, you don't represent the vast majority of Americans. You're a really weird old man on a whore board acting like an Australian. Do you think you are a representation of the vast majority of this country or a fucking joke who no sane person cares about what he thinks? I know the answer. Do you, mate? Cool, I'm from there too now because I just said "mate".

Man, you're not fooling anyone with your bullshit act. Just cut it out and stop being a goofball.

Who the fuck can even take you remotely seriously with your bullshit Australian schtick? Give me a damn break with that clown act. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
... Don't get yer knickers in a twist there, ...uh.. Holmes.
You know even LESS about American politics then you do
about finances - and the lads here surely stow you about
for your fine skill of being a over-bearing earbore.

Who said that I speak for the vast majority of the country??
I do believe that I CAN speak as-to WHY the conservative
Repubs don't fancy the OBamas - I just mentioned it.

But I can see that you liberal lads surely feel the need
to move quickly past Sleepy Joe - He's a Disaster!

### Salty
Salty, you don't represent the vast majority of Americans. You're a really weird old man on a whore board acting like an Australian. Do you think you are a representation of the vast majority of this country or a fucking joke who no sane person cares about what he thinks? I know the answer. Do you, mate? Cool, I'm from there too now because I just said "mate".

Man, you're not fooling anyone with your bullshit act. Just cut it out and stop being a goofball.

Who the fuck can even take you remotely seriously with your bullshit Australian schtick? Give me a damn break with that clown act. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
It's true. See, Salty jumps around looking for a chance to be relevant, and the only place he seems to be able to get any attention are hooker boards with other people that believe stupid shit. After Indy's closed, he tried to get some shit going on USASG, but the admin told him to stop the pirate speak bullshit. So here he is...three months in and over 1000 posts. He's in dipshit heaven. lol
It's true. See, Salty jumps around looking for a chance to be relevant, and the only place he seems to be able to get any attention are hooker boards with other people that believe stupid shit. After Indy's closed, he tried to get some shit going on USASG, but the admin told him to stop the pirate speak bullshit. So here he is...three months in and over 1000 posts. He's in dipshit heaven. lol Originally Posted by TechPapi
Over 11 years and 48 posts and all you offer is insults about Salty? You seem to be keeping tabs on him? Spooky
I think I just saw that fuckin tranny moochelle suited up in a browns uniform?

lolling
this thread deeply offends me! how dare bambino insinuate michelle obama is a man!

it's obvious michelle obama is a female ...

chimpanzee

BAHHHAAHHAAAA

countdown to meltdown at Nau's ...

BAHHHAAAA
Over 11 years and 48 posts and all you offer is insults about Salty? You seem to be keeping tabs on him? Spooky Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yeah, TechPapi is a creepy lurker and a meanie!

Maybe the mods can lock him in a padded room where he is forced to watch Crocodile Dundee I, II and III over and over again until he recants his post.

BAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I think I just saw that fuckin tranny moochelle suited up in a browns uniform?

lolling Originally Posted by winn dixie
She goes by Miles Garret as a Brown.
While I was getting my bullshit MBA degree, I dated a Columbian chick. On our 1st date, she told me she had no business being at that school and was only there because she was a Hispanic female. She was a 1st year, and I was a 2nd year.

Anyway, I moved to Los Angeles after I graduated. We were no longer dating but we remained friends. She came out to visit to get out of the snow. She actually was a TA in FSA (financial statement analysis) and FM (financial modeling) at the time... she told me that while we were at the Beverly Center mall walking around. All I said was "now do you think you were smart enough to be there?" She teared up and said "yes".

So yeah, people can find what they want on the internet without knowing shit. Go outside and live it and then talk about it. Don't give me malware bullshit links from a bullshit site to share your narrative when you haven't actually experienced what you are talking about in RL.

She didn't think she deserved to be there, so she busted her ass to make sure she did and was way above most who were there when she graduated. That's my point. My point is not about fucking a Columbian chick in grad school. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Hey Lukey! Your Colombian friend asked me to forward this to you.

Btw - which Ivy League school did you attend with her? Was it Columbia?

BAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Colombians Are Tired of People Misspelling Their Country's Name as 'Columbia'

To Fight Back, They Take to Social Media, Calling Out Companies and Celebrities Who Use the U Spelling; #itscolombianotcolumbia

Carlos Pardo helped create the 'It's Colombia, Not Columbia' campaign.

By Dan Molinski
Updated April 22, 2014 11:23 am ET

BOGOTÁ, Colombia—"Just landed in Columbia. On my way to the hotel," Paris Hilton tweeted last year as her plane touched down in Bogotá for the opening of one of her handbag shops.

But before she left the airport, there were scores of replies like this: "PARIS, IT'S COLOMBIA, NOT COLUMBIA!!!!" The celebrity great-granddaughter of hotel magnate Conrad Hilton soon corrected her tweet.

Big outfits including Virgin Mobile, P.F. Chang's and Lufthansa—and performers including Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne—have all in the past year committed this boo-boo, which really annoys Colombians. They have spelled the country's name with a "u" the way you would spell Columbia the university, or the sportswear company, or the U.S. capital, Washington, District of Columbia.

From Facebook to Twitter to Instagram, as soon as the spelling mistake is found in social media—and it is found a lot—no time is wasted in shaming big companies, celebrities and sports stars into fixing their error, using the hashtag #itscolombianotcolumbia.

Even presidents have made the mistake. In 1973, the Nixon administration gave Colombia a lunar rock collected during the Apollo 17 landing on the moon. Along with the rock was a metal plaque that sits in the Bogotá Planetarium. It reads: "Presented to the People of the Republic of Columbia. Richard M. Nixon."

Carlos Pardo, a digital-media executive, helped create the "It's Colombia, NOT Columbia" campaign last year at a global social media event. Initially a lighthearted presentation for Zemoga and Compass Branding, digital media and marketing firms in Bogotá, it has become a force all its own. Make the mistake on social media and you are very likely to be corrected.

"We're not trying to insult the people or companies that make this mistake," says Mr. Pardo. "We don't say 'Hey, idiot, fix it!' We just say 'Dear so-and-so, it's Colombia, not Columbia.' "

Ozzy Osbourne and his band, Black Sabbath, both spelled Colombia with a u in promotional postings for their concert here in October. And Canadian-born teen-pop idol Justin Bieber announced his October concert on Twitter by misspelling the country. Adoring Colombian girls flocked to the show anyway.

Regular people are also caught up in the frenzy. Colombian native Camilo Ogonaga took to Twitter with the famous #itscolombianotcolumbia hashtag to express his dismay when his employer, the Marriott Highcliff Hotel in Bournemouth, England, gave him his name badge that included his home country: "Columbia."

"I'm so disappointed!" Mr. Ogonaga wrote. The hotel says it has since issued Mr. Ogonaga a correct badge.

The infraction is most common in the news media, including this newspaper, which in August last year referred to a tennis tournament taking place in "Bogotá, Columbia." The mistake didn't go unnoticed, and was corrected. "The media are the biggest culprit, no doubt," Mr. Pardo says.

Colombia and Columbia essentially mean the same thing, "Land of Columbus," to honor the explorer Christopher Columbus, whose last name in Italian is Colombo and in Spanish, Colon.

So why did Columbia University and the District of Columbia come to be spelled with a u, while the name of the South American country uses an o? After all, English translators changed "Brasil," as the country's name is spelled in Spanish and Portuguese, to "Brazil" in English.

D.W. Cummings, author of the reference book "American English Spelling," says the name Columbus is derived from the Latin word for dove, Columba. But since Columbus's name in Spanish used an o after the l, it was probably decided to keep the name of the Spanish-speaking country with an o.

Whatever the etymology, for many Colombians the error suggests that people are dissing their country. Spell our country correctly, they say, and at the same time recognize that Colombia is no longer just a land of cocaine, coffee and leftist guerrillas, but one of natural beauty, a thriving economy, innovative cities and globally famous singers like Shakira and artists like Fernando Botero, the painter and sculptor.

"We Colombians have a confidence about our country we didn't have before," says Tatiana González, a 30-year-old Bogotana who considers herself one of the spelling warriors on Twitter, Facebook and elsewhere.

Mr. Pardo says Colombia is being written about so often in social media because celebrities as well as investors are finally interested in the country, and that thrills Colombians. Last year, Colombia attracted a record $16 billion in foreign investment.

Still, the movement can take its nagging too far. When a television show about plans Starbucks has to come to Colombia misspelled the country, many here quickly blamed Starbucks itself. Hundreds of Colombians, with national pride on display, used it as a rallying cry to urge the company to stay away.

Starbucks said it wasn't to blame. "Our 42-year heritage with Colombian coffee farmers dates back to Starbucks' 1971 founding. We definitely know the difference between Colombia and Columbia," the Seattle company said in a statement.

Sometimes confusion erupts when one needs to discuss both Colombia and Columbia. While studying at Columbia University more than a decade ago, Ana Fernanda Maiguashca, now co-director of Colombia's central bank, remembers her exhaustive attempts to explain to puzzled faces that she is from Colombia but a student at "Columbia."

"Curiously, I spent more time explaining that than I did spelling out my last name, which certainly isn't normal," Ms. Maiguashca said.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/colombi...a-1398133196#:
Hey Lukey! Your Colombian friend asked me to forward this to you.

Btw - which Ivy League school did you attend with her? Was it Columbia?

BAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Colombians Are Tired of People Misspelling Their Country's Name as 'Columbia'

To Fight Back, They Take to Social Media, Calling Out Companies and Celebrities Who Use the U Spelling; #itscolombianotcolumbia

Carlos Pardo helped create the 'It's Colombia, Not Columbia' campaign.

By Dan Molinski
Updated April 22, 2014 11:23 am ET

BOGOTÁ, Colombia—"Just landed in Columbia. On my way to the hotel," Paris Hilton tweeted last year as her plane touched down in Bogotá for the opening of one of her handbag shops.

But before she left the airport, there were scores of replies like this: "PARIS, IT'S COLOMBIA, NOT COLUMBIA!!!!" The celebrity great-granddaughter of hotel magnate Conrad Hilton soon corrected her tweet.

Big outfits including Virgin Mobile, P.F. Chang's and Lufthansa—and performers including Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne—have all in the past year committed this boo-boo, which really annoys Colombians. They have spelled the country's name with a "u" the way you would spell Columbia the university, or the sportswear company, or the U.S. capital, Washington, District of Columbia.

From Facebook to Twitter to Instagram, as soon as the spelling mistake is found in social media—and it is found a lot—no time is wasted in shaming big companies, celebrities and sports stars into fixing their error, using the hashtag #itscolombianotcolumbia.

Even presidents have made the mistake. In 1973, the Nixon administration gave Colombia a lunar rock collected during the Apollo 17 landing on the moon. Along with the rock was a metal plaque that sits in the Bogotá Planetarium. It reads: "Presented to the People of the Republic of Columbia. Richard M. Nixon."

Carlos Pardo, a digital-media executive, helped create the "It's Colombia, NOT Columbia" campaign last year at a global social media event. Initially a lighthearted presentation for Zemoga and Compass Branding, digital media and marketing firms in Bogotá, it has become a force all its own. Make the mistake on social media and you are very likely to be corrected.

"We're not trying to insult the people or companies that make this mistake," says Mr. Pardo. "We don't say 'Hey, idiot, fix it!' We just say 'Dear so-and-so, it's Colombia, not Columbia.' "

Ozzy Osbourne and his band, Black Sabbath, both spelled Colombia with a u in promotional postings for their concert here in October. And Canadian-born teen-pop idol Justin Bieber announced his October concert on Twitter by misspelling the country. Adoring Colombian girls flocked to the show anyway.

Regular people are also caught up in the frenzy. Colombian native Camilo Ogonaga took to Twitter with the famous #itscolombianotcolumbia hashtag to express his dismay when his employer, the Marriott Highcliff Hotel in Bournemouth, England, gave him his name badge that included his home country: "Columbia."

"I'm so disappointed!" Mr. Ogonaga wrote. The hotel says it has since issued Mr. Ogonaga a correct badge.

The infraction is most common in the news media, including this newspaper, which in August last year referred to a tennis tournament taking place in "Bogotá, Columbia." The mistake didn't go unnoticed, and was corrected. "The media are the biggest culprit, no doubt," Mr. Pardo says.

Colombia and Columbia essentially mean the same thing, "Land of Columbus," to honor the explorer Christopher Columbus, whose last name in Italian is Colombo and in Spanish, Colon.

So why did Columbia University and the District of Columbia come to be spelled with a u, while the name of the South American country uses an o? After all, English translators changed "Brasil," as the country's name is spelled in Spanish and Portuguese, to "Brazil" in English.

D.W. Cummings, author of the reference book "American English Spelling," says the name Columbus is derived from the Latin word for dove, Columba. But since Columbus's name in Spanish used an o after the l, it was probably decided to keep the name of the Spanish-speaking country with an o.

Whatever the etymology, for many Colombians the error suggests that people are dissing their country. Spell our country correctly, they say, and at the same time recognize that Colombia is no longer just a land of cocaine, coffee and leftist guerrillas, but one of natural beauty, a thriving economy, innovative cities and globally famous singers like Shakira and artists like Fernando Botero, the painter and sculptor.

"We Colombians have a confidence about our country we didn't have before," says Tatiana González, a 30-year-old Bogotana who considers herself one of the spelling warriors on Twitter, Facebook and elsewhere.

Mr. Pardo says Colombia is being written about so often in social media because celebrities as well as investors are finally interested in the country, and that thrills Colombians. Last year, Colombia attracted a record $16 billion in foreign investment.

Still, the movement can take its nagging too far. When a television show about plans Starbucks has to come to Colombia misspelled the country, many here quickly blamed Starbucks itself. Hundreds of Colombians, with national pride on display, used it as a rallying cry to urge the company to stay away.

Starbucks said it wasn't to blame. "Our 42-year heritage with Colombian coffee farmers dates back to Starbucks' 1971 founding. We definitely know the difference between Colombia and Columbia," the Seattle company said in a statement.

Sometimes confusion erupts when one needs to discuss both Colombia and Columbia. While studying at Columbia University more than a decade ago, Ana Fernanda Maiguashca, now co-director of Colombia's central bank, remembers her exhaustive attempts to explain to puzzled faces that she is from Colombia but a student at "Columbia."

"Curiously, I spent more time explaining that than I did spelling out my last name, which certainly isn't normal," Ms. Maiguashca said.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/colombi...a-1398133196#: Originally Posted by lustylad
He exposes himself with every lie. Maybe the Ivies teach Hooked on Phonics.
Over 11 years and 48 posts and all you offer is insults about Salty? You seem to be keeping tabs on him? Spooky Originally Posted by winn dixie
I remember someone who hardly posted for years but blossomed when he entered the DPST forum.

He's not with us now, but maybe he is.
I remember someone who hardly posted for years but blossomed when he entered the DPST forum.

He's not with us now, but maybe he is. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But you and HoHummer have been here the whole time!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAish
... That Teck Papi fellow surely might be wanna those stalkers
like AOC, tryin' to have sex with me... I aint a poofter bloke
- so he needs to find another fellow to peg.

You'll also notice that neither he, or Lucas wanted to address
me comments concerning the OBamas.

### Salty