The Hottest 5 latinas in Houston - who are they?

You are far from being accurate.
And again you are projecting what YOU are on me. YOU ARE DRAMA and carry it with you. Just look at your last review and your actions following up...

I don't EVER start anything with anybody, but I sure have no problem finishing shit up. Especially if it is to defend myself from filthy lies and baseless accusations.
You are the perfect example of that.
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
If what I said was so wrong then please tell us all what was wrong with my statements. Also please tell us all what you know about what I wrote in the ROS and how you've read it. Last I checked there was no drama that came from writing that review.
disgusting LPMOW Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE

Hey bro didn't you read my warning to the other fellas with all this back and forth diss shit. I said I want the shit to stop. Take that bullshit elsewhere I don't give a fuck who doesn't like who. It's not my business. I'm trying to be as polite as I can about this but I see yall on some other shit. Don't make me go Thurston Howell and pay the owner to take action. Cut that fucking shit out right now.
I don't see NBA girls. LOL but seriously you have a very nice showcase. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
go ahead LPMOW is the right whore for you, 90 plus % of her tards are your type
Excellent Cuban cuisine Originally Posted by dearhunter

I never tried it I was strictly a Taco lover. I sure hope they come back.
  • N.M.
  • 07-25-2016, 06:58 PM
If what I said was so wrong then please tell us all what was wrong with my statements. Also please tell us all what you know about what I wrote in the ROS and how you've read it. Last I checked there was no drama that came from writing that review. Originally Posted by gtoman

Someone please tell me fucktards aren't this stupid

P.s driving now... I'll roast your girlie ass later...
go ahead LPMOW is the right whore for you, 90 plus % of her tards are your type Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE
Give me a hot latina name that's all you need to do. You can start another thread about your grievances no need to come in here with all that shit.

Someone please tell me fucktards aren't this stupid

P.s driving now... I'll roast your girlie ass later...
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori

I want you to tell us how you read the ROS because evidently you believe it caused drama (which I can't find a record of).

Besides, my review doesn't change the amount of drama you bring to this forum or your shitty personality. Takes more than a set of new tits to be a good provider in my opinion.
I want you to tell us how you read the ROS because evidently you believe it caused drama (which I can't find a record of).

Besides, my review doesn't change the amount of drama you bring to this forum or your shitty personality. Takes more than a set of new tits to be a good provider in my opinion. Originally Posted by gtoman
It takes more than not whining and complaining about a whore on a thread over and over to become a good TRICK... If she bothers you that much put her on ignore and move around holy fucking tebow it's not that difficult... You don't like NoMo we get it yeeezus nobody cares
You don't like NoMo we get it yeeezus nobody cares Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I care.
Hi mr s chapel, oralist gave you a great list. Please start working off of that. Have a great time.
It takes more than not whining and complaining about a whore on a thread over and over to become a good TRICK... If she bothers you that much put her on ignore and move around holy fucking tebow it's not that difficult... You don't like NoMo we get it yeeezus nobody cares Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Meh. Who asked you? Seems I remember we you saying that to me a few posts ago....
  • N.M.
  • 07-25-2016, 08:30 PM

Besides, my review doesn't change the amount of drama you bring to this forum or your shitty personality. Takes more than a set of new tits to be a good provider in my opinion. Originally Posted by gtoman

Yeezus mothafuckin Kanye.... I just can't with this goofy trick

GirlieGirl, (I ain't even calling you "man" no more)
You sit on your TV and watch the couch, don't you??
I mean I can just see your goofy ass pulling on doors that say "push"

Now tell me, why in the fuck would I need to read any "ROS" anywhere, to know that your drama queen ass, started some *drama* with the "NO" recommendation (which is visible to public) review you wrote.

And there's PUBLIC comments like this: (and guess by who??.... Wait for it.......... Oh yea YOUR goofy ass!)

Apparently she didn't like my review. Wonder which one of you WK's showed it to her. The review is accurate despite what nonsense she has been blowing up my hobby phone with. I have now blocked her #.

You guys want to know why guys don't give more NO reviews? She is exactly why. They can't stand when someone doesn't like their service or describes them accurately verses the old pictures they put up in their showcases. Originally Posted by gtoman

Review:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...559&highlight=

Not to mention how you went and stalk her reviews after yours with your pissy and bashing comments....wait for it........
In another fucking city!!!

Oh I have a lot more than that about her. Read my review.

Also, this is a double post. Your WK is half assed at saving her from my NO review. Can't even get it in the right city forum. Originally Posted by gtoman

You just don't get over things easily do you?
Can your selective blind ass see and find where you went to cause drama or you want me to spoon feed you more quotes and links, and make you look dumber than what I already did??

Like I already told you, I don't run out of material, and I always have more just waiting to be released
  • cr76
  • 07-25-2016, 08:33 PM
how many arguments are going on in here?
  • N.M.
  • 07-25-2016, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the recommendations on crystal. I will request a flight plan for a test flight for her. This time will be at the top gun - fighter town USA. Close combat duel. Originally Posted by Caligula1
Have fun! She's awesome.

You can thank us later!
  • N.M.
  • 07-25-2016, 08:40 PM
It takes more than not whining and complaining about a whore on a thread over and over to become a good TRICK... If she bothers you that much put her on ignore and move around holy fucking tebow it's not that difficult... You don't like NoMo we get it yeeezus nobody cares Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Girl, he's like stealing candy from a toddler...

Like I said before just a plain, boring punching bag

P.s it's NaMo not NoMo