AOC Reveals She’s a Sexual Assault Survivor—And Explains How the Capitol Insurrection Triggered Her Trauma

• WTF
  • 02-11-2021, 07:38 AM
So, you have zero proof, but you are certain!

Wow! That must be some powerful kool-aid! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Obama being a Kenyan was hatched in Trump's mind and passed down to his parrot like followers.

They live in this QAnon fantasy world where storming the Capitol became the norm after lying about Stormy Daniels.

If Trump came out and said the earth was flat, these loons would quit flying.

Pay no attention. they're just trying to get you upset so they can then rtm you when you point out their lies and nonsense.
Victimhood
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2021, 11:13 AM
Victimhood Originally Posted by winn dixie
Were those Custer last words?
Nah, Custer was last heard saying, "Where'd all them fucking Indians come from?"
  • oeb11
  • 02-11-2021, 11:21 AM
'Victims' on display above.
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2021, 11:32 AM
That's wtf he gets for trying to play more pipelines on Native lands!
Were those Custer last words? Originally Posted by WTF
Custer got what he deserved!
Its proven! pflunck believes what he is told to believe! Originally Posted by winn dixie
When did this country switch THE BURDEN OF PROOF? Originally Posted by LexusLover
The burden of proof is on those accusing Obama of not being an American.

LL and WD are making the accusation...you have to prove it!
The burden of proof is on those accusing Obama of not being an American.

LL and WD are making the accusation...you have to prove it! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Enough evidence was produced years ago! Some folks have chosen not to believe!
Get a life, WD. You're just being obtuse and silly.
Get a life, WD. You're just being obtuse and silly. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Ostriches behave in this same manner!
Yeah, I know. I've raised ostriches before and your behavior is quite similar. They are obsessively single minded. Like I said, WD. Get a life.
  • oeb11
  • 02-11-2021, 06:16 PM
AOC and DPST lies have no nutritional value - still - it is the staple and only ingredient for the DPST/ccp diet.

And - is why they are intellectually bankrupt - the devotees of their Lies!
Enough evidence was produced years ago! Some folks have chosen not to believe! Originally Posted by winn dixie
No evidence was ever produced. If it was, you could produce it now. I'm starting to think you're deliberately lying.
No evidence was ever produced. If it was, you could produce it now. I'm starting to think you're deliberately lying. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
So everybody who claims obama was born in kenya are liars? I have asked you to do your own work and stated my examples. You still want more. You will never believe no matter if you were there!