Corona exposure

what State has

most cases
most deaths
Zero
were gonna save you osd, youre in the elderly age, dont worry we got you
on a side note because i figured i look into it, can get a flight tommorow from toronto to jamaica, stay up at negril for a week for all inclusive for a whopping 2000 dollars for me and my lady of choice, not too shabby

im warming to that idea.
were gonna save you osd, youre in the elderly age, dont worry we got you Originally Posted by Missburger
????

what State has

most cases
most deaths
Zero Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
New York
Washington
West Virginia
I know. A lot of people are sheep at heart and are in a panic.

What I'm waiting for is someone without an obvious agenda to come out and say that there is a genuine risk beyond developing an uncomfortable cold associated with this, for normally healthy people under the age of 100.

If I were for example a GOBC member I would wear a hazmat costume and would avoid human contact of any kind. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Lol
????

New York
Washington
West Virginia Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I think wait for stats as this continues
Nys nunber is jumping

But I’m not worried

401k will come back after this is gone
Spain Imposes Nationwide Lockdown to Fight Coronavirus ...

www.nytimes.com › 2020/03/14 › world › europe › spain-coronavirus

1 day ago - MADRID — Faced with a sharp rise in coronavirus cases, Spain on Saturday became the second country in Europe to impose sweeping ...

hope Frank is ok, but please stay there Sir fucks it right
frank they shutting you down bro.
hope Frank is ok, but please stay there Sir fucks it right Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

All in all it's still better than Warsaw, NY

And bitches with bricks.
All in all it's still better than Warsaw, NY

And bitches with bricks. Originally Posted by jokacz
Good to see you never give up on somethings....
Spain Imposes Nationwide Lockdown to Fight Coronavirus ...

www.nytimes.com › 2020/03/14 › world › europe › spain-coronavirus

1 day ago - MADRID — Faced with a sharp rise in coronavirus cases, Spain on Saturday became the second country in Europe to impose sweeping ...

hope Frank is ok, but please stay there Sir fucks it right Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Racist.
Just a quick update for the doubters and those who make silly adolescent jokes about this situation. The NY State death toll last Friday evening was 2. Today, 3 days later, it's 7. On Friday, there were 550 people in NY infected. Today, 3 days later, it's up to 950. Take a good look at that curve and judge for yourself. There were previously 2 cases in Monroe Co. and now one in Ontario County added today.

In this hobby, transmission would be primarily by kissing. It can be given either way, provider to client or client to provider. It's imperative, to protect us all, that we use common sense here. It's not a joke. Those who think that it is, or make light of it, suffer from opticalrectumitis. No explanation necessary.
Use hand sanitizer instead of lube for a month
The NY State death toll last Friday evening was 2. Today, 3 days later, it's 7. On Friday, there were 550 people in NY infected. Today, 3 days later, it's up to 950. Take a good look at that curve and judge for yourself. There were previously 2 cases in Monroe Co. and now one in Ontario County added today. Originally Posted by teddybear6011
Those numbers will surely climb as mass testing ramps up in the US. Remember mass testing done in the rest of the world was stupidly delayed here in the US by those who called this whole virus a hoax.
Lmao. Yes technically they are fruit. Just like the flu and corona are viruses. Except each is different Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Once again Nikki you demonstrate why I am glad I met you when I first moved to Rochester. Time to make an appointment to see you again.