Dealing With Haters

Wow.... You guys rock lol!
Fear breeds Hate Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
Nope, Fear Breeds instant communication between your brain and your legs. for instance if you're walking down the street and a Tiger jumps out of the bushes you won't have time to hate'em you're just gonna run like hell, lol.
Life is just too damn short to waste time with haters. You can't control or fix everything, if you feel in there is absolutely no reason for them to be the way they are and they can't see the light...... move on and get true friends!
It is actually in your own self interest to stop hating for any reason whatsoever, but most people cannot see that or believe it when they hear it.

If someone grabs their parking spot before they do, that is enough for them to hate the person.

It see it happen everyday and everywhere and for the most trivial of reasons, but it only pollutes the soul of the hater and pollutes the world.

I sometimes wonder why I live with such primitive people.

Maybe I got off on the wrong planet.

. . .Scotty, beam me up!

If no one hates you, that means you're not doing it right. Ignore them, or kind of just show your ass a little for them now and then. But always be nice and snuggle up with people who love you. Haters gone hate.
I sometimes wonder why I live with such primitive people. Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
My contention is that there are many interesting ways for you to solve this problem...quite a few of them painless...
Interstellar travel?
sleeping pills in mass quantity?
Haters.... don't like them!
  • Seedy
  • 03-08-2012, 02:33 PM
sleeping pills in mass quantity? Originally Posted by notanewbie
A hand grenade in the mouth? Lol
I guess that would be painless.
Hand grenades rarely kill actually, trust me...but then again I've never seen someone try to eat one either...
Excuse me?

Show my ass?

I hope you mean moon these people.

. . . However, even that approach is just too primitive for my style!

I prefer something along the lines of delivering sharp double entendres, but they usually shoot over their pointy heads and my time is too valuable to waste!

If no one hates you, that means you're not doing it right. Ignore them, or kind of just show your ass a little for them now and then. But always be nice and snuggle up with people who love you. Haters gone hate. Originally Posted by amusemeant
I know where you can stick your grenade, good buddy.

. . . But, let me pull the pin for you first!

A hand grenade in the mouth? Lol Originally Posted by seedman55
  • Seedy
  • 03-08-2012, 06:27 PM
LMMFAO..... the gift that keeps on giving.....

Your probably very experienced, with sticking things where the sun doesn't shine, with your 2" PVC pipe and gerbil collection.......LMMFAO