And it begins. WWIII

Anything for a buck..

Were you with, Matt Bissonnette, when he did it?

So I'm going to ask, did he get jail time, like Richard Marcinko did, for his actions while in charge of Red Cell? Giving up information that is top secret is punishable under military law.

Marcinko, was charged in 89 for doing that.
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
No one on his team -- or others who participated in the raid -- has ever once suggested that what Bissonette wrote was "untrue". Odumbo and Quid Pro Joe never claimed it was untrue. In fact, the government sued him because it was "too true". His book is now considered a factual, historical document that recounts in great detail this famous event.
To keep Israel from wiping out the Palestinians, dumb-ass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's a damn lie! The Marines were sent to oversee the evacuation of the PLO fighters who otherwise would have fought to defend the refugee camps from being overrun by the war criminal Sharon and his Christian henchmen. The U.S. even failed to honor its "guarantee" to protect the safety of the Palestinian civilians from the vengeful hands of the IDF and its subordinate Christian militias.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/17/o...-massacre.html
99% of American kids today are too fat, too stupid, too medicated, and too self centered to be warfighters. God help us if there’s ever a war before it can be fought with robots, controlled by Doritos munching, Mountain Dew swilling, acne encrusted neckbeards from their parents basement. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

It's not quite 99% but damn close.

https://www.heritage.org/defense/rep...e-the-military.

The Looming National Security Crisis:Young Americans Unable to Serve in the Military

The military depends on a constant flow of volunteers every year. According to 2017 Pentagon data, 71 percent of young Americans between 17 and 24 are ineligible to serve in the United States military. Put another way: Over 24 million of the 34 million people of that age group cannot join the armed forces—even if they wanted to. This is an alarming situation that threatens the country’s fundamental national security. If only 29 percent of the nation’s young adults are qualified to serve, and if this trend continues, it is inevitable that the U.S. military will suffer from a lack of manpower. A manpower shortage in the United States Armed Forces directly compromises national security.

That's a damn lie! The Marines were sent to oversee the evacuation of the PLO fighters who otherwise would have fought to defend the refugee camps from being overrun by the war criminal Sharon and his Christian henchmen. The U.S. even failed to honor its "guarantee" to protect the safety of the Palestinian civilians from the vengeful hands of the IDF and its subordinate Christian militias.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/17/o...-massacre.html
Originally Posted by andymarksman
You're a dumb fuck, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. You repeated exactly WTF I said, you just stumbled over a greater number of words to say it. BTW, the U.S. did its level best to keep the peace in a fucked up country occupied by Iranians and Syrians. Don't you have to drop some Zyklon B tabs on some innocent people later today? The PLO "defending" refugee camps is as BS as saying the Nazis were defending Warsaw from the Soviets in 1944. Israel was there because those MF's were killing Israelis.
Day 3 of WWIII WONDERFUL! The nukes cleared away all the clouds here in Houston. Sparkling skies, mild, warm. Markets still up. Garbage guys took away all the bodies!
cnn is reporting missiles fired into base.

Evacuate all allies.

Nuke'em. till they see allah
  • Tiny
  • 01-07-2020, 04:53 PM
cnn is reporting missiles fired into base.

Evacuate all allies.

Nuke'em. till they see allah Originally Posted by winn dixie
The Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guards is claiming responsiblity on its web site, also according to CNN. So this time Iran itself launched the missiles, not an Iraqi militia.
They let their balls drop..
Day 3 of WWIII WONDERFUL! The nukes cleared away all the clouds here in Houston. Sparkling skies, mild, warm. Markets still up. Garbage guys took away all the bodies! Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yous are a dumb fuck, nadsy.

Enjoy your fucking war, Trumphole.
Yous are a dumb fuck, nadsy.

Enjoy your fucking war, Trumphole. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Another 5 star post from #2
I would like to see one of trumpies go fight this time but I am sure they all have bone spurs that wont let them do it. and it looks like it has begun folks
I would like to see one of trumpies go fight this time but I am sure they all have bone spurs that wont let them do it. and it looks like it has begun folks Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Trump doesn't have an affidavit from his college ROTC director condemning him for lying, cowardice and shirking his duties. Slick Willie set the bar low. By comparison, Trump easily rose above the dim-retard standard set by Slick Willie.
so IB you have bone spurs too you chicken shit
so IB you have bone spurs too you chicken shit Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411

You're just fucking jealous that you don't have an Honorable discharge, a DD-214 and a substantial military retirement with medical benefits, you chicken shit.
o YOU are very wrong I do but it's ok you go on being a chicken shit and real men will step up and do the work you cant