Shooter in Sutherland Springs

There were two civilians with firearms who responded ...

... one had a "rifle" .... and one description suggested a "semi-automatic" weapon .... and he's apparently the one who hit the shooter 2x's. There was also a report of a "handgun" although like a lot of the bullshit posted on the internet .... it hasn't been "fact checked"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
But you reported it anyway, right, LLiarMan?

Kinda like ... well, we all know!

What’s the over under on the number of sharks in Braes Bayou today?
There are sharks in the Gulf waters, AssUp. You're in denial!
Stephen Willeford had an AR-15 rifle. The driver of the pursuing pick-up had no weapon. The shooter was shot once in the torso, once in the leg and a self-inflicted shot to his head.
There are sharks in the Gulf waters, AssUp. You're in denial! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Of course there are. Who ever said there wasn’t?

Besides the “Galveston Tourist Bureau,” of course!

Stephen Willeford had an AR-15 rifle. The driver of the pursuing pick-up had no weapon. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I heard him say Sunday evening that he did. I just cannot recall his exact wording ... "gun" or "rifle" .... but he said he heard the shooting, grabbed his _____, got in his pickup, and drove to the church area ... and that's when the heavy set guy got in the truck ... he said when the shooter's vehicle ran off the road he stopped, got out, and the other guy held his rifle on the shooter who was motionless in the vehicle....as he approached the vehicle.

And admittedly I could have had the two interviews/reports mixed or they were mixed when related by the media initially.
Stephen Willeford had an AR-15 rifle. The driver of the pursuing pick-up had no weapon. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ken Paxton, Texas AG said we need guns in church.

Do you agree, IBIDIOT?
^^^^AssUp^^^^

• grean
  • 11-08-2017, 09:41 AM
Ken Paxton, Texas AG said we need guns in church.

Do you agree, IBIDIOT? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

It's hard to say having armed individuals is absolutely wrong, given the current climate.

If just one person returned fire, the guy may have fled before killing all those people...and babies. The bastard went pew by pew killing babies.

Is it needed? I don't know. Saying it's a dumb idea completely is, well...dumb.
  • grean
  • 11-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Would he have even tried if he knew he would have been at risk of dying too? He only shot himself after taking a gut shot.
That’s “ANTIFA”for you, right Lama?

Do you agree, I B IDIOT? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Everyone agrees U B Idiot, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You're not even a good Jew, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, what the fuck do you care about what goes on in a Baptist Church? Your concern is phonier than a three dollar bill, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
^^^^AssUp^^^^

Originally Posted by LexusLover
LLiarMan ...

https://www.galveston.com/blog/604/g...-seawall-blvd/

Everyone agrees U B Idiot, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You're not even a good Jew, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, what the fuck do you care about what goes on in a Baptist Church? Your concern is phonier than a three dollar bill, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wow. You don’t know much about anything, do you IBMASSA?

What the fuck do YOU care about a Baptist Church?

It was South of Chicago, though ....
Wow. You don’t know much about anything, do you IBMASSA?

What the fuck do YOU care about a Baptist Church?

It was South of Chicago, though ....
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Every one knows you're a queer that takes dick up the ass, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
please find a post of mine where I started giving a fuck about what you think...
Originally Posted by WTF
You must otherwise you wouldn't respond.

The bigger issue is you don't think before you post but I'd bet that's a life problem of yours. But hey, at least I'm making this thread about you! Be happy dumbass racist.