Best Movie Quote EVER!

How many great quotes came out of the genius of Mel Brooks' 'Blazing Saddles?' Originally Posted by Poet Laureate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37v-6Zs5T10
Here is one more:

Fuck you! That’s my name.
You know why mister? Because you drove a Hyndai to get here tonight and I drove an $80K BMW, that’s my name.

Alec Bladwin, Glengarry Glen Ross speech
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kZg_ALxEz0
"so I got that going for me"---Carl the groundskeeper in caddyshack

TV quote in Beverly Hills 90210 at the site were a friend David Howard od to death. The quote is referring to the people who have gathered; "they must be here for Dick"
"Freeze gopher"
"Shit! You shoot me in a dream, You better wake up and apologize!"

Reservoir Dogs
"Run away! Run away!"
~The Holy Grail
that rabbits dynamite !!
"Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. "
"I'm not dead yet!"
James Franco: Your mama's pussy was the canvas. Your dad's dick was the paintbrush. Boom. You're the art.
Jay Baruchel: Thank you, James Franco.

--------------------
James Franco: Who did this?
Seth Rogen: Did what? What are you talking about?
James Franco: Jizzed all over the pages of this nice magazine I was nice enough to tell you about.
Danny McBride: [Raises hand] It was me, Franco. I fuckin' made jizz in your magazine.
James Franco: Why?
Danny McBride: When I fuckin' jack off long enough, I end up jizzin', dude. I'm assuming, the same shit works for you?
James Franco: Real fuckin' smart answer! Why don't you fuckin' aim, huh?
Danny McBride: I have a particularly explosive ejaculating that just goes everywhere. It's like a fuckin' wild fireman's hose - you just got to grab on and pray to God it doesn't get into your eyes or your mouth.
James Franco: The fuck kind of jerking off is that? What, you never had any brothers? You never learned to jizz in a fuckin' sock or on a fuckin' tissue?
Danny McBride: You think that's the only thing I jerk off in here? I've been dropping off loads around this fuckin' house like a goddamn dump truck.
James Franco: You don't cum on my stuff!
Danny McBride: I'll cum wherever the fuck I want, James! I'll fuckin' cum in your kitchen, I'll cum on your fuckin' art, I'll cum anywhere I want!
James Franco: I will fuckin' cum right on you! I will cum like a fuckin' madman all over you, McBride!
Danny McBride: Ooh! I fuckin' wish you'd cum on me rigt now! I fuckin' dare you to cum on me!
Duplicated
"But you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, Greg - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!"
[Leads the Deltas out of the hearing, all humming the Star-Spangled Banner]

Otter, Animal House
Arnold: I'll be back.

Marlon Brando: we'll make him an offer he can't refuse. (Godfather)

Robert Duvall: I love the smell of napalm I'm the morning. (Apocalypse Now)