ManslutADS

I miss PrettyFuckingMarvelous about now... Originally Posted by phildo
LOL! I bet you actually do....

It's all good fun
  • mes77
  • 10-24-2013, 08:54 AM
Wait... did somebody say potato chips?

Vaginaboob
I'm only responding, in this thread, so everyone does not forget how awesome Mya thinks she is. Originally Posted by TheAngryHobbyist
ROTFLMAO!
Watch out. You might get called names and told what a piece of shit you are for calling her out like that.

Some things I read really leave me speechless (Not aimed at you Maddie).

Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Well said.
Just re-read this.....thanks again to everyone who was so kind to me. I REALLY appreciate it

Now, ladies we need to get those ribs and drinks!
I LOVE LAMP.
I LOVE LAMP. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
Awww love the Avatar
To whom it may concern, or To those it may entertain,

Thank you to the Provider who let me know about this thread when it was 1st written earlier today, she knows who she is and she will remain nameless. I had an 18 Hole golf date with my Gambling Homeboys who live off the interest even more than me. It's a rough life but someone has to do it. Afterwards, I had a dinner date with a very cute 22 year old female that expressed interest in me teaching her the fundamentals of the game. That is the main reason I stayed away from this thread, I was busy.

I also knew Mya would hang herself because she HAS GOTTEN so full of herself, so I was in no rush to respond and I was interested in seeing who would pile on whom.

Okay, before I address Mya's attitude toward me and mine towards her, let me address Tara Evans:

Tara, I have never seen you, have absolutely no desire to either and you have stated the feeling is mutual; I have never, ever PM'ed you, texted you, called you, emailed you or sent smoke signals to you. How many times have you PM'ed me, I wish I had not lost my PA at those times but the email notifications are 4 or 5. I am guilty of poking fun at you but it's usually more directed at your WK CLUB and your useless, "thank you for kissing my ass Guy's" posts. There is a reason you get BANNED so often and it is because you can not handle anything negative being said about you and I get a kick out of 'matching wits with a dim wit'...You love to spin and lie about anyone who doesn't worship you and makes fun of you. Like every Mod on here has told you, "You bring it on yourself."....Please, tell everyone here what I have done to you, besides telling you to "put your pussy where your mouth is" regarding a sandbox post about your beloved Dallas Cowboys and a gent who wanted to make a sexual bet with you on a past game...Please, I anxiously await your SPIN that I stalk your posts...Bullshit, this is what you tell every dude who says anything you don't like to hear. You stalk every one of my posts and I love it!! This MEAN SPIRITED, OVER THE TOP THREAD from a self-described, world class AA provider is a prime example. I am very glad you are successful here, because like I have told you before, "You couldn't pay me to fuck you!!" ...Thanks for playing.

Okay, back to this stupid DRAMA with Mya, because that's what it is, stupid and High Schoolish. I really don't want to respond, but, sometimes a Man has to do what a Man has to do, she wrote this threAD, not me.

When I first joined this board, Mya's body and look
intrigued me and I emailed her but never heard back from her. No biggie, didn't know much about her, I simply moved on, wasn't offended or concerned one way about it except I thought something I wrote about her saving up to get Fake Titties and that I thought she looked beautiful the way she was and that to me Fake Titties are overrated may have offended her...I thought nothing more about it.

Mya's posts are all about 'I am Mya the Magnificent', always have, always will be.

Now, along about June I noticed there was behind the scenes discussion about Mya and I was kind of taken aback by the negativity about her, she has always been someone I wanted to fuck. Then I realized she was BANNED and I reached out to her and wanted to hear her side and setup a Meet And Greet to lead into a fuck session. Now, other than the email 6-8 months previously, I have never reached out privately to Mya before or after this Text conversation on July 9th which is still in my phone. Here is that convo verbatim -

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

While this is a "legit" attempt to share a communication that explains the interaction between these two members, sharing it is against the guidelines.
- Duke of G

THE END- my one and only private contact with MARVELOUS MYA the MAGNIFICENT.

Get some therapy Mya, your insecurity complex is making you look bad. What I really dislike is that you chose to SLAM on this threAD some very decent ladies on here who didn't even stand up for me, that just seem tired of your attitudes, also. But, like I said, you and Tara suffer from the same disease....YOU CAN'T HANDLE ANYTHING NEVATIVE BEING SAID ABOUT YOU.

I'm done with this bullshit tonight, going to bed and dream about fucking Kendall (who I have never met or reached out to privately).

The Passionate ManSlut - Gatekeeper for the Truth Originally Posted by ManSlut
I don't like you.
I don't like you. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
Don't worry your not the only one that dose not like him.
Don't worry not many people do. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

I love you, T.
Of course we know how well BBW's do. So I guess my business is doing better than hers LMAO I really try not to pick fights with women 4X bigger than me... Shows what a coward you are, trying to pick on someone 4x Smaller than you... Bwahaha Sweetie me and your worlds are no where near each other you're in BBW land, I am in Cute Petite Spinner Land with nice big Perfect tits and a flat tummy. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Kendall where ever BBW Katrina and DED are you are sure to follow. I know you and BBW Katrina are both mad I am younger, funner, and thinner than the both of you but please don't make it so obvious. Thats bad for your business. You don't see me offering specials to anyone because I don't need to run a special to get guys to come see me.

Like I told you fat friend. Our worlds are totally different. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Never forget.
Oh this was on heck of a thread!!!! LOL
WOW! This is more intense than an old episode of Jerry Springer! People are gonna hate. Let em. Just be cool. If someone talks shit, there is usually a reason.

1. It's a reflection of themselves
2. It's a reflection of their perception of you (NOTE: perception)
3. It's a reflection of their world view

But the important thing is to observe how YOU react and respond to it. Because THAT is a direct reflection of who and what you are...

It makes no difference if you think they are justified or not. So you say (like most people) you're not just gonna let someone talk shit about you? Why? Does that mean you have something to defend? Does it mean they're right? Or does it mean that you agree with some element of what they've said to a point it strikes a nerve?

Everyone's problems in life have nothing to do with other people, they have EVERYTHING to with themselves...

Contrary to popular opinion, most people are pretty smart and intuitive when it comes to other people and they'll draw their own conclusions, not based on what others say, but based on how YOU respond to what others say.

If you ignore it, the energy fades and there is nothing to "latch onto" to keep it alive. Recognize the good, be grateful for the kindness, and perpetuate coolness (or more cheesy, LOVE) and pretty much everything else in life will fall into a good place for you...

Just be cool and you'll settle into the rest of the pile of cool people.

I need a fucking nap after reading some of this shit! It's exhausting! LOL