DATY :) Necessary or Un-necessary

I find it very erotic getting a woman off orally. One of my favorite things for sure.
As ive said before if clients were way more particular about pussies they eaten out, then my ladies would be more inclined to let daty happen. For example guy who sees nothing but backpage cheap chicks? yeah hes NEVER doing daty some people on here have huge number of reviews done daty w alomost every chick on here then wanna do it to me or one of the ladies? not happening that is so gross
I also know for a FACT that there is plenty of bareback going on this site by multiple providers, Lmao AMAZING men wll still go see them and do daty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM lets think about how many other guys were there before you and they wanna act like they don't know their not the first one and do daty anyway D I S G U S T I N G
  • GP
  • 12-06-2013, 09:40 AM
All good points, that is why everyone has to decide what THEIR comfort zone is and stick to it.
As ive said before if clients were way more particular about pussies they eaten out, then my ladies would be more inclined to let daty happen. For example guy who sees nothing but backpage cheap chicks? yeah hes NEVER doing daty some people on here have huge number of reviews done daty w alomost every chick on here then wanna do it to me or one of the ladies? not happening that is so gross Originally Posted by rocbrittany
I also know for a FACT that there is plenty of bareback going on this site by multiple providers, Lmao AMAZING men wll still go see them and do daty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM lets think about how many other guys were there before you and they wanna act like they don't know their not the first one and do daty anyway D I S G U S T I N G Originally Posted by rocbrittany
Those dirty whores!!!

Ridiculous
As ive said before if clients were way more particular about pussies they eaten out, then my ladies would be more inclined to let daty happen. For example guy who sees nothing but backpage cheap chicks? yeah hes NEVER doing daty some people on here have huge number of reviews done daty w alomost every chick on here then wanna do it to me or one of the ladies? not happening that is so gross Originally Posted by rocbrittany
your positive you know ALL the past dating histories of your clients? Is that because they tell you? they always show up clean and well spoken?
Not a deal breaker for me. I laugh when I read reviews of guys and they supposedly go down on these girls for 20 minutes until they make them o and are quite proud of themselves. I bet the reality is that these gals are bored out of their mind and fake their o just to get these guys to stop. Then they have to lie to each and every one about how they never had it so good. Funny.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUSHMAN
hEY time get some more reviews and posts before u chime on here talking shit
It would be the one with one review of a backpage chick talking lmao
  • GP
  • 12-07-2013, 09:39 AM
hEY time get some more reviews and posts before u chime on here talking shit Originally Posted by rocbrittany
This is a public board rocbrittany. Anyone AND EVERYONE is welcome to chime in WHENEVER they want, thank you very much!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WELCOME ))))))))))))))))))))))

hEY time get some more reviews and posts before u chime on here talking shit Originally Posted by rocbrittany
hmmm women fake orgasms, so if they are being paid for a job I think they would fake as well.I
Maybe not all the time, but hmmm Im thinking they fake in this line of business, just a guess.