What are your pet peeves?

Fuckers, male and female, that crowd you when you are checking out at the store.
Men who expect you to have a clean shaven pussy but they can't do manscaping... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Just pull out a roll of duct tape and take care of it ...
Throat punches
-The over abundance of nasty ghetto ass "BP" type of hookers everywhere Originally Posted by SNL9933
I guess I'll be going now...
Fuckers, male and female, that crowd you when you are checking out at the Lion's Den. Originally Posted by pyramider
Fixed it for Three Sides.
I was thincking Target, Kroger, 7-11 ... butt that will work, too.
Brunch guests who throw their condiments on the floor when finished, or drip sauce on the floor. Hang on a sec and I'll take care of everything for you, lol.

~
Brunch guests who throw their condiments on the floor when finished, or drip sauce on the floor. Hang on a sec and I'll take care of everything for you, lol.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Lol
I had to reread that, sometimes I'm too visual when reading posts.

Cute one Lexieinhouston
Also, that stupid pop-up ad that pops up here even though you click on something else. I have a pop-up blocker too, so I don't know how it's getting by.

~
And when you click on the X it asks to confirm that you want to close it.

12 pages of posts and no "Don't take shit at my incall?"

Mine: People who leave a breathless message asking you to "Call me back as soon as possible" but don't give a reason why. Would it kill them to spend an extra 4 second to give me motivation? Good luck with that return call.
Yeah, just popped up again for the 4th time this afternoon...soooo annoying!

http://hookups.info/ec.html?voluumda...ccie%5C.%5Cnet

~
Throat punches Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
grrrr
Also, that stupid pop-up ad that pops up here even though you click on something else. I have a pop-up blocker too, so I don't know how it's getting by.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
You may have a virus

This may have been posted before, but not by me. lol
This really chaps my hide.
sooooo......

While in public you see a Veteran with their "T-H-E-I-R" Veterans ball cap on, folks walking past them looking at them T-H-E-M as if they're T-H-E-Y'RE ( they are ) an alien, instead of walking up to them, looking them in the eyes and heart fully saying something as simple as " Thank You For Your Service".
It really makes their day and interesting chitter chatter with them.

--I Don't Trust Folks Who Can't Look Me In My Eyes-
I never would've guessed the lovely Italia is so peevish.