Trumps approval rises while the Democrat Convention tanks!

Unfortunately for you I have voted legally since I was 18. But please do continue with your childish rebuttals which only consist of lies and made up nonsense.
It's obviously all you have Originally Posted by Little Monster

yes. it is unfortunate that you vote ..

BAHHAHAAAAA
We will see where Scumbag Trump's approval goes now !!

What a fuck up !

I can't believe anyone would try to defend his actions.
Maybe you should, it’ll make election night easier.
I can't believe anyone would try to defend his actions. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
For many of us, it's not about defending his actions, but more about knowing that he has probably handled it better for the nation than any alternative from the left would have.

Has he screwed up, sure. Would I want to see what Hillary would have, or moving forward, what Biden will do.

Hell to the no.
Trump draws even in Florida and the race is tightening in every swing state.
  • oeb11
  • 09-10-2020, 02:34 PM
In the most difficult job in the world - no Human being is perfect.

All Presidents make mistakes.

The DPST's want/demand perfection in the Oval Office - doubtless.
They then nominate Biden for POTUS.
Trump draws even in Florida and the race is tightening in every swing state. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Biden is leading Trump 49% to 46% in Florida
49% to 45% in Arizona
49% to 43% in Michigan
49% to 47% in N.C
50% to 46% in Pennsylvania
50% to 44% in Wisconsin

Biden has actually slightly increased his lead and will continue to do so the more Trump continues to show his incompetence.
  • oeb11
  • 09-10-2020, 03:39 PM
Well, tiny munster - since the election is already decided for biden by the polls

You can stay home rather than picketing polling laces at which One cannot vote.

go Home - and wonder - in another 50 years - will the Queen ever step down!
Well, tiny munster - since the election is already decided for biden by the polls

You can stay home rather than picketing polling laces at which One cannot vote.

go Home - and wonder - in another 50 years - will the Queen ever step down! Originally Posted by oeb11
Nope I will be voting, so that I can say I did my part in making this election a landslide for Biden as well as helping Texas turn Blue. And you sir will be left with nothing but your pathetic, childish replies.
You’re on serious drugs if you think this election will be a Biden landslide. All you need to do is look at where they’re campaigning (or trying to in Biden’s case). Trump/Pence are all over Pennsylvania, a state they don’t even need, so is Biden (when his incontinence is in check), in a state that’s been reliably blue until Trump took it in 16. When a candidate campaigns where they can get extra electors and run up the score their internal polls (real data) are showing a big win, when they’re in states they shouldn’t need to be they’re in big trouble. Biden is in big trouble and his pollsters know it, regardless of what cnn tells you.
You’re on serious drugs if you think this election will be a Biden landslide. All you need to do is look at where they’re campaigning (or trying to in Biden’s case). Trump/Pence are all over Pennsylvania, a state they don’t even need, so is Biden (when his incontinence is in check), in a state that’s been reliably blue until Trump took it in 16. When a candidate campaigns where they can get extra electors and run up the score their internal polls (real data) are showing a big win, when they’re in states they shouldn’t need to be they’re in big trouble. Biden is in big trouble and his pollsters know it, regardless of what cnn tells you. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

"Run up the score" my ass. Trump is campaigning in places like Pennsylvania cause he knows with out them he is not the president. He is desperately doing his best to hold on to them, which he won't do. Arizona is a traditional red state and Trump is losing there smart one. Texas has been a solid red state and Trump is in a dog fight for this state. N.C. is a state that usually goes red and Trump is losing there as well genius. Like it or not, admit to it or not it is Trump who is in big trouble, not Biden.
  • oeb11
  • 09-10-2020, 04:45 PM
tiny munster is not truthful about the right to vote in america
he has no clue what a 'vote' is - so go back home - and live under a queen who will never leave.
"Run up the score" my ass. Trump is campaigning in places like Pennsylvania cause he knows with out them he is not the president. He is desperately doing his best to hold on to them, which he won't do. Arizona is a traditional red state and Trump is losing there smart one. Texas has been a solid red state and Trump is in a dog fight for this state. N.C. is a state that usually goes red and Trump is losing there as well genius. Like it or not, admit to it or not it is Trump who is in big trouble, not Biden. Originally Posted by Little Monster

there won't be a Biden victory let alone landslide sparky. Clinton faltered in the stretch run like the broken down nag she is while Trump charged down the stretch like like a stallion!

Biden won't be able to handle the stretch. he's ready for the glue factory. and if that isn't bad enough he's a gaffe reel highlight waiting to happen even with a teleprompter and pre-answered questions from his staff!

if Biden tries to match Trump's pace he'll just fuck up even more. there is a reason they've kept his ass in his basement all this time and it ain't the virus!

BAHHAAAAAA
Trump by no means needs Pennsylvania to hit 270, he’s got many paths to get there. Biden has to flip several states which is VERY unlikely. Keep living in denial though.

If Biden tries to match Trump’s campaigning he’ll drop dead in 2 days.
Dupe