Shithole Countries

• WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 12:33 PM

Now you're still desperately trying to save face by claiming you don't care what people think of your bullshit because this is just a fucking hooker board. If that's the way you feel, then you need to take your 32,264 eccie posts (higher if you include all your other handles) and shove them up your lying, fraudulent homo huckster ass.

Originally Posted by lustylad
Why do I need to do any of that? Because you think I care because of my post count?

Is that the way you measure how much one cares about what people think?

Look, if you want to take my bet you can? You can't change it and then cry about me not honoring my bet! Trump is not doing anything about the national debt....that will catch up to him. I thought who ever got elected would catch what Bush II caught, market correction. We shall see.
Look, if you want to take my bet you can? You can't change it and then cry about me not honoring my bet! Originally Posted by WTF
That's not the way it went down, you lying jackass.

Let's set the record straight one more time... you left out these two paragraphs:

You keep whining about Trumponomics, so bambino offered you a simple "put up or shut up" bet with even odds on 2018 GDP growth. You know Trump is on the right path to unshackling the economy, so you're scared to touch his bet - even though a glance at our recent economic record (12 years of sub-3% growth) strongly suggests the odds are in your favor.

To save face, you offered a sucker "counter-bet" and set the odds (like a bookie does) at 50:50. You picked quarterly GDP (after saying only annual results matter) and set the bar at 12 quarters of 3%+ growth in a row. If the chances of winning a single coin flip are 50:50, the chances of winning 12 in a row are 1 in 4,096. You refused to adjust the odds of your bet, told me I could pick whichever side I wanted (over/under), and then backed out like the little cunt you are when I picked the under.

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 02:40 PM
[SIZE="3"]

Let's set the record straight one more time... you left out these two paragraphs:
Yes, I left out your subjective opinion pieces!
lusty ...

.. he won't pay! And he won't honor his bet.
lusty ...

... he won't pay! And he won't honor his bet. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I know. Doesn't matter. He's a fraud. And a loser. Everyone knows it. I'll remind everyone until the cattle, er, I mean the cows come in. Newcomers will figure it out quickly, thanks to me. And he will keep entertaining us with his epic meltdowns. Look how many times he threatened Trump today already.

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 03:49 PM
lusty ...

.. he won't pay! And he won't honor his bet. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I've had the same bookie since 1990.

There is no bet to honor. Nobody took the bet I offered.

I thought such a highly respected expert in the bookie field would know these things!
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 03:54 PM
[SIZE="3"]. . I'll remind everyone until the cattle, er, I mean the cows come in. Newcomers will figure it out quickly, thanks to me. ] Originally Posted by lustylad
You must be really proud of your new job. Congratulations, lustlad , I can't think of a better Chicken Little in this forum than you!

There is no bet to honor. Nobody took the bet I offered. Originally Posted by WTF
Liar, liar, pants on fire!

You offered the bet here:

Hey cockstalker....the over/under for 12 quarters is 3%. Do you want the over or the under? Originally Posted by WTF
I accepted here:

I'll take the under. Originally Posted by lustylad
Wanna try again, jackass?

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 06:24 PM
Liar, liar, pants on fire!

You offered the bet here:

I accepted here:

Wanna try again, jackass?

We both took the same side of the bet....very difficult to have a bet if you both bet say on the Steelers.

Additionally, didn't OBAMA himself, call Libya a shitshow??
Additionally, didn't OBAMA himself, call Libya a shitshow?? Originally Posted by garhkal
yeah, he did and the media didn't go bonkers over what he said!!!!
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2018, 07:16 AM
Additionally, didn't OBAMA himself, call Libya a shitshow?? Originally Posted by garhkal
Did he deny refugees from there and say he wanted more like from Norway?

Context garhkal....I know it is for the more intelligent amongst us but try it sometime.

https://www.snopes.com/obama-called-...ia-was-silent/

President Obama's comment was about an escalating war, not the country itself; Obama's remarks were widely reported by the media at the time.
yeah, he did and the media didn't go bonkers over what he said!!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Proving once again, its NOT what trump said, its that TRUMP SAID IT that has them in a tizzy.
We have a list of Despicables ....

... DO WE NEED A LIST OF SHIT-HOLE COUNTRIES?
He also called Gov Romney a bullshitter with no media backlash.