OBAMA NEGOTIATING TO LET IRAN GET THE BOMB!

Look man, the President has said he won't let them get nukes. Let's see what he negotiates before you go all Colonel (Ret) Peters on him!! Originally Posted by DSK
Or kick their asses with your bare fists, eh?

Obama has promised a lot of things; NONE of which have panned out.

It is funny you are still drinking the kool aid.............

I am curious, when will we "know" Obama delivered/or didn't on Iran getting their Nukes?

After they get them?

Look man, the President has said he won't let them get nukes. Let's see what he negotiates before you go all Colonel (Ret) Peters on him!! Originally Posted by DSK
Obama has promised a lot of things; NONE of which have panned out.

It is funny you are still drinking the kool aid.............

I am curious, when will we "know" Obama delivered/or didn't on Iran getting their Nukes?

After they get them? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I think the Mullas and Ayatollas in Iraq are watching the History Channel, which as of late has been one inundated with WW-2, and Germany's fall and rise after the First World War. They see how gullible the Allies were, how they "negotiated" with the Nazis, bending to their every whim, up until the time the Panzers began to roll.

They see President Obama as naive and weak, and they just keep those centrifuges turning.
Why does your mind always wander to the military solution? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Because he's bombed most of the time!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What are your solutions besides NO? That is what is heard from you tick turds. Seven countries at the table , and you just whine about Obie.

I think the Mullas and Ayatollas in Iraq are watching the History Channel, which as of late has been one inundated with WW-2, and Germany's fall and rise after the First World War. They see how gullible the Allies were, how they "negotiated" with the Nazis, bending to their every whim, up until the time the Panzers began to roll.

They see President Obama as naive and weak, and they just keep those centrifuges turning. Originally Posted by Jackie S
THIS is your case?
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That is your answer a Kerry video? Have you jumped on the Kerry bandwagon?
Have you jumped on the Kerry bandwagon? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No.
No.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
You have two handles?
No.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
The perfect trifecta would be this picture, Dukakis in the a tank, and President Obama wearing that faggot bicycle helmet.
The perfect trifecta would be this picture, Dukakis in the a tank, and President Obama wearing that faggot bicycle helmet. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Because cracking your head open is COOL...
President Obama wearing that faggot bicycle helmet. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yikes! The Commander-In-Chief wearing a "faggot bicycle helmet?"

What will happen next?

Will soldiers soon be wearing ACH?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Combat_Helmet
What are your solutions besides NO? That is what is heard from you tick turds. Seven countries at the table , and you just whine about Obie.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Whether you like it or not, the United States is the leader of the free world even if the POTUS doesn't like it. What we say, do, or position we take matters.
Whether you like it or not, the United States is the leader of the free world even if the POTUS doesn't like it. What we say, do, or position we take matters. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Still no answer no ideas? What would the third option be barleycornball? Why would others listen to us according to you the USA has lost all credibility.
Obama admits Iran will ultimately get the N bomb...............

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/04/0...ears/21162138/