This is my reality. Not what Tiny Gambino wants you to think of me.

I love these personal attack/vengeance threats. Too much BS to go through. I'm too ADD to read this shit. Originally Posted by Muscleup

It's prime bathroom reading material.
YM and THN are right. Not that you're going to start listening at this point.

This obviously isn't the best long-term path, take this time to make a change in your life. Being a provider isn't going to get easier as you get older.
I had no idea this was a competition or an argument.

Originally Posted by YummyMarie

With women its always a competition, or an argument. I could have sworn you are a woman ... time to post a taint photo ...
It's clear this woman is NOT going to listen to advice so it makes us just a crazy to keep posting advice to a person who is CLEARLY NOT riding the clue bus.

All I can do, is wish her well. She is going to need it.

Here is where I get really honest, and I do not mean this as a tear down. Here is the bottom line for why you are not getting calls:

Your reaction to adversity and negativity is unattractive. The way you wear your emotions on your sleeves is unattractive. The way you focus on the negatives is unattractive. The way you BEG is unattractive. The way you continue to push the submit button is unattractive. The way that you have never accepted responsibility for things is unattractive. The way you boast is unattractive. The way you switch over to despair in the blink of an eye is unattractive. The way you get so easily bothered is unattractive. All of this, even discarding/excluding all that occurred in the past is unattractive. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
NAILED IT!!!...THIS is FUCKING AWESOME and SPOT ON!!!
LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE LLEAV ME ALONE PLEASE LEWAVE ,E ALOME.../// PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Wow, intentionally broken down misspelled typing - a new low in Drama Queenism.

.....I'd say god sees you but I don't believe in him anymore. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
... focusing on those that may would be better for business and her soul. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I personally feel DQKitty sold her soul to the DarkSide at a dirt road crossroads in rural Mississippi surrounded by tampon/cotton fields in the 1920's...This is what happens when you cut deals with the DarkForces.
Prediction: Kitty will get help from someone here trying to help and somehow it will turn bad and she'll blame him and make him ultra pissed for trying to help her. She will not get a normal job and be in this same predicament in what - 3 months?

Will she dump the condo for an affordable one bedroom or efficiency? The Infinity (an ultra expensive car to maintain and repair) for a reasonable car such as a Ford or Chevrolet? Will fluffy cat find a new home? Stay tuned ECCIE users, same ECCIE time, same ECCIE channel.
^^^
She probably has already packed her shit and is headed to the Motel 6
Kitty if you haven't had an appointment in 2 months then you should really consider a permanent change in careers. Even if we take your word as the truth and agree that you're 45, that still makes you an older provider. Demand for your services will only decrease as you get older.

I don't believe you are a bad or evil person. You're just someone who has made bad choices in life and has fallen into the rut of making the same bad choices again and again. Many people, including me, have fallen into that trap as well. I can't speak for anyone else here but I don't hold your past against you. We all deserve a new chance in life.

Prove your haters wrong. Avoid the co-ed forums. Avoid the drama. Avoid feeding the haters/trolls. Just focus on your grind. Either find your second wind in the hobby (by possibly moving to another city with less competition than Dallas) or find your niche somewhere else. You have my support, sweet lady.
Prediction: Kitty will get help from someone here trying to help and somehow it will turn bad and she'll blame him and make him ultra pissed for trying to help her. She will not get a normal job and be in this same predicament in what - 3 months?

Will she dump the condo for an affordable one bedroom or efficiency? The Infinity (an ultra expensive car to maintain and repair) for a reasonable car such as a Ford or Chevrolet? Will fluffy cat find a new home? Stay tuned ECCIE users, same ECCIE time, same ECCIE channel. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
As long as the cat finds a safe place to stay.......i'm good
.countless posters told her to ignore me, but she loves the drama so much, she cant help herself....she has to get that last word, even with people trying to help her, just like in the countless mercianna drama threads......smh
I have a bad feeling about this. Before anyone jumps to conclusions, it's not guilt. It's just a gut feeling.
Maybe she is finally taking the advice ...
... she loves the drama so much, she cant help herself....she has to get that last word ... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Kitty's not the only one - Tony G can't himself, either.
She's fine. She sent me a PM saying thank you and she's feeling better.

Not to belittle the OPs emotions, but it's been my experience that people who really want to kill themselves don't tell anyone because they don't want anyone to stop them. I wouldn't worry about threats or lamentations. Kitty will be fine.
I disagree. My friend told people all the time she wanted to kill herself and she ended up shooting herself in a bar parking lot so no one was surprised when it happen.

I think it is a case by case thing.

At any rate, I hope she is okay.