Free sessions for good reviews? Does this really go on here?

Just another form of getting their name out there ..probably better than accepting the "donation" and giving terrible service ...then offerring to give a discount if they schedule a return visit ....or accepting a gift and then telling the giver that they didnt like it and sold it ...that probably happens with some of the drama queens ...just a thought ..
Wow getting a gift then selling it. Now that is wrong and sad. I love all the gifts that I receive from my guys. I have saved all the cards as well. They have been so thoughtful and sweet.
I think I want to see Jules more then ever now ...
I think I want to see Jules more then ever now ... Originally Posted by Numbersboy
Welcome to the club!

PS- If it does happen... I'm of the belief that it would be between the client and provider only as this is a business for the lady and if that got out then people would be harassing her for discounts and free sessions. Originally Posted by txlonghornfan811

Pretty much what I said in post #4 of this thread.

There is no rules (either on this site or in the hobby arena) against writing a review basically for advertising purposes for a provider or giving a free or discounted session for it, and it goes on more than people think. However, if a review is written, it is best to put her regular donation in the total paid section.
I think I want to see Jules more then ever now ... Originally Posted by Numbersboy
What the hell are you waiting for? Lol happy 4th!
Jules is a very good time! but then so is Tara!
of course I will be called an old nasty WK for saying that!

I don't do reviews anymore and never got a discount unless it was a published one!
Oh DaddyO you can be my Wk anytime you want baby!
Oh DaddyO you can be my Wk anytime you want baby!
If DaddyO were a WK for all the lovelies he enjoys, he'd never have time to enjoy any of his lovelies
Oh DaddyO you can be my Wk anytime you want baby! Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Can I be one too Tara? Pretty please
Can I be one too Tara? Pretty please Originally Posted by txexetoo
Baby you already are in your own little world.
I can't believe I just read this whole thing. Damn!! That being said, I am easy, and promise an outstanding review for any and all free sessions, just as I have for all the other freebies I was offered. Yeah, right! This certainly was entertaining, though. And my list of ladies to see has grown, by at least 4. Gotta love the drama in this world.