Claire She Blows and PlainVanillaATX

It looks like gt27 is working overtime to try and be relevant.
LOL..... Yes she is....
So, lets take a look as a precursor to the next thread I will be creating in Whispers honor.

Whispers, a new post about you is coming and I hope you have some dancing shoes on(I feel sorry for the dancing shoes, btw). Originally Posted by gt27
How dare you leave all of us hanging. I must have gotten over a hundred PM's asking when I thought you'd post a thread about Whispers in his dancing shoes. We want to go to sleep but the anticipation is just killing us all. I haven't been this excited since I waited outside of Barnes and Noble for two days to get the newest Harry Potter book.
  • gt27
  • 05-28-2017, 10:35 PM
How dare you leave all of us hanging. I must have gotten over a hundred PM's asking when I thought you'd post a thread about Whispers in his dancing shoes. We want to go to sleep but the anticipation is just killing us all. I haven't been this excited since I waited outside of Barnes and Noble for two days to get the newest Harry Potter book. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
TreeTop, you came to get your stump sawed off? LOL

I love it when you and Whispers decide to post on the same thread because I believe you two may be the same person. You definitely share the same lacking lingual skills and you seem to share the same points of view. Why don't you get Hunter on here because she always has a stinging take on life, makes me wonder how much brain cells she has left.

TT Have you figured out how to spell your name yet because you were struggling on the KC forum regarding that subject. Do you get a check from the SSA once a month? If not, then you should apply for their benefits because I think you qualify. Always relevant with your posts and quick with the wit. I mean, why aren't you writing for Jimmy Kimmel? I know he could use more worthless, lame and sincerely incoherent views on the world.

You and Whispers share the same flaw: You aren't smart enough to mentally combat logic and my intelligence.
Thankyou for verifying what I thought back then... his first review of you was bogus...... But he was a member when you outted him right? Which was just a few weeks ago right? not years ago.

For those of you that keep trying to add more into this..... nothing i have written originates from the guy..... EVERYTHING I've commented on comes directly from the writings of Claire and only Claire....... it's all self admitted as well as acknowledged.... I've had zero communication with PV.....

Why not post your rant here for everyone to read Claire? You seem proud of it... Originally Posted by Whispers

I'd like to read it.
.... You aren't smart enough to mentally combat logic and my intelligence. Originally Posted by gt27
logic and intelligence?

The only thing you have displayed to date is an inability to comprehend what you read and ignorance..... Not the best of traits ma'am.

Where did you go to school? Missouri State University-West Plains or Labette Community College?
I'd like to read it. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
She said he wasn't a member when they first saw each other.... This was his first review months after she said they first got together....

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1344711

months later and written as if it was their first meet.... One of them is not being honest.....
She said he wasn't a member when they first saw each other.... This was his first review months after she said they first got together....

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1344711

months later and written as if it was their first meet.... One of them is not being honest..... Originally Posted by Whispers

I meant her rant on PV. Wonder what a jade hooker would say to a dudes wife.
Dang dude, you went hardcore! I thought you two were friend's? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I still consider her a friend, doesn't mean what she did wasn't stupid. I'm not talking about outing of a member, he outted himself thinking he could have a relationship and a marriage at the same time, but getting in a relationship with a married someone in the first place. That never ends well, that has never ended well. Why would she do that to herself?

If you're my friend and you do some stupid shit, i'm going to tell you that you're stupid.

Other than that, Whispers is super foul for posting this. I'm not going to pretend that he and his cohorts posted this based on good intentions.
95% of what whimpy and friends post have zero best intentions.
I still consider her a friend, doesn't mean what she did wasn't stupid. Originally Posted by Raikage
It was beyond that...