NightmareGirl

Has anyone actually had an encounter with Gabrielle and lived to tell the tale? Originally Posted by Cb2285
Tannana is still around, and he dated her.
CB, well said! She's all for "hobby safety" yet she will clearly throw anyone (and everyone) under the bus. I wouldn't approach this bitch with Tatts' dick! Well, maybe I'd throw it at her (from dumpster's range) and then run into the nearest Burger King! Originally Posted by Hematoma

She is an absolute train wreck.

Off is the general direction I wish she would fuck.
Tannana is still around, and he dated her. Originally Posted by bambino
I think we should get Tannana a full mental/physical check-up...for his safety. Guess he was desperate, but luckily he has moved on. Hey, we all make mistakes...some more significant (and psychologically damaging) than others though.
Please cool your jets folks... The conversation continues, but without the insults thanks!

Peace
PK

ECCIE's Guidelines for all members

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
ECCIE's Guidelines for all members
Originally Posted by Loki Pk

except Upset
  • Devo
  • 07-28-2018, 06:32 PM
Finally moderated?

Too bad, we were at the point of the women using "Cunt" directed at each other, and I couldn't wait to see what was coming next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf_4juIwad0

At this point though I don't know what would be more entertaining, setting up a three way with them, or host a private MMA event with both of them.