Why do BBW'S think they can command the same or similar rates as SPINNERS?

An' when RandB gets carpal tunnel syndrome, he's a-gonna sue yew in fedr'l court fer thet, too, Missy Jade Rose, ya brazen jezebel! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Hehe. Surely you jest, sir! He already has it, it appears.......

I think somebody just wuvs me, if it is who I think it is, I'm sure of it.
SL and RnB: Hey everybody!!! I don't find this particular body type attractive!(for the thousandth time this year)

The ENTIRE Good and Reasonable Population of Eccie: Fair enough, to each his own. How bout you just don't fuck em? Problem solved!!!!

SL: Nah, I'm going to completely demoralize one of them.

RnB: Good idea SL, I'm going to completely DEHUMANIZE her too. Not only that, but I'm going to stalk and publicly threaten a woman here in front of every one to show what a big tough guy I am.

SL and RnB: You're Awesome!!! No dude, YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!! (high five each other)

The ENTIRE Good and Reasonable Populaton of Eccie:

Hey you two "cool dudes"! I don't know if you know this, but it's like TOTALLY ok for you NOT to take out your weird insecurities/mid-life crisis/secret self loathing/scary oppressive tormentor tendencies out on women here on the board.

I mean like really. Chill. You're being scary as fuck.

SL and RnB: Hey everybody!!! I don't find this particular body type attractive!(for the thousandth time this year)

The ENTIRE Good and Reasonable Population of Eccie: Fair enough, to each his own. How bout you just don't fuck em? Problem solved!!!!

SL: Nah, I'm going to completely demoralize one of them.

RnB: Good idea SL, I'm going to completely DEHUMANIZE her too. Not only that, but I'm going to stalk and publicly threaten a woman here in front of every one to show what a big tough guy I am.

SL and RnB: You're Awesome!!! No dude, YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!! (high five each other)

The ENTIRE Good and Reasonable Populaton of Eccie:

Hey you two "cool dudes"! I don't know if you know this, but it's like TOTALLY ok for you NOT to take out your weird insecurities/mid-life crisis/secret self loathing/scary oppressive tormentor tendencies out on women here on the board.

I mean like really. Chill. You're being scary as fuck.

Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
You have the perfect sized sig line! Thank you!
I'm just PISSED SL because I was your original lil sweet Hogzilla Remember? I'm pissed and jealous that I have to come here and remind you because clearly you're cheating on me with Jade.

Damn you.
I'm just PISSED SL because I was your original lil sweet Hogzilla Remember? I'm pissed and jealous that I have to come here and remind you because clearly you're cheating on me with Jade.

Damn you. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
You know I don't mind sharing, love! let's create the first demoralizing, dehumanizing hooker jeopardy. "I'll take self depreciation for 1000, Alex!"
"A classic mark of desperation exhibited on the Austin hooker boards, often written lengthy, at least size 5 font and/or of eye catching color, and full of NSFW website links."
"What are signature lines, Alex??"

Damn you. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Cheat on you with JadeRose?

You know I don't mind sharing, love! let's create the first demoralizing, dehumanizing hooker jeopardy. "I'll take self depreciation for 1000, Alex!"
"A classic mark of desperation exhibited on the Austin hooker boards, often written lengthy, at least size 5 font and/or of eye catching color, and full of NSFW website links."
"What are JADES ROSE'S OLD signature lines, Alex??" Originally Posted by JadeRose

FIFU

I hear there are false comments being made about me having Carpel Tunnel
and I want to let you know that that is false and the person who made the comment has been referred to the MODS for discipline...

"Quote:
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst View Post
An' when RandB gets carpal tunnel syndrome, he's a-gonna sue yew in fedr'l court fer thet, too, Missy Jade Rose, ya brazen jezebel!

Jade Rose "Hehe. Surely you jest, sir! He already has it, it appears......."
You just got to love David.Douchehurst
Just for the hell of it!
We need more pictures!
Perfect
Awesome!