Do gentlemen in the Deep South enjoy a woman with all-natural hairy pussy, armpits, etc.?

Have seen many hairy bushes while scouring on rubmaps. Those asian ladies usually hairy bushes. I used to not like them but I have gotten used to them. now I don't really mind it anymore.
Puke.
"getting dirty"

Been kind of boring in my neck of the woods. Was looking for some excitement and came across this thread again. Now, I have a raging one and am really looking forward to my trip to Dallas in August. For you sweet things that have shown such beautiful pictures in this thread, I thank you. As Joe Cocker sang so well "You are so beautiful, to me"! Maybe we can rub pubes together?? Without the worry of stubble to irritate.

Tori Valentine and I love getting frisky in nature! Originally Posted by spicyzoey
want

Tori Valentine and I love getting frisky in nature! Originally Posted by spicyzoey
That's a hot photo
Been kind of boring in my neck of the woods. Was looking for some excitement and came across this thread again. Now, I have a raging one and am really looking forward to my trip to Dallas in August. For you sweet things that have shown such beautiful pictures in this thread, I thank you. As Joe Cocker sang so well "You are so beautiful, to me"! Maybe we can rub pubes together?? Without the worry of stubble to irritate. Originally Posted by Hermosa
Pubes were meant to rub together! I'm pretty sure that's why we have them!

Thanks for the compliments on our photo! It was a fun photoshoot. We actually have a series of twenty photos from the shoot but I'm not sure where to post them on ECCIE since I don't want to remove all of my individual photos from my showcase. Maybe in an ad once Tori and I plan our next visit to the south together...

Thanks for the compliments on our photo! It was a fun photoshoot. We actually have a series of twenty photos from the shoot but I'm not sure where to post them on ECCIE since I don't want to remove all of my individual photos from my showcase. Maybe in an ad once Tori and I plan our next visit to the south together... Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Let me know when the rest of the photos are viewable, 'cos the ones you've posted so far are stunning! Are you on Model Mayhem?

Thanks for the compliments on our photo! It was a fun photoshoot. We actually have a series of twenty photos from the shoot but I'm not sure where to post them on ECCIE since I don't want to remove all of my individual photos from my showcase. Maybe in an ad once Tori and I plan our next visit to the south together... Originally Posted by spicyzoey
I want to share photos from this series too! But I never look all that hairy in photos since my body hair is so light. Still all natural, just not as wild as Zoey's (and too bad, too. I covet Zoey's dense curls). I think I might post a strap-on photo in the strap-on thread....
Let me know when the rest of the photos are viewable, 'cos the ones you've posted so far are stunning! Originally Posted by Bijou Neko
Hi Bijou, you can view the "Day in the Park" series on the TER Photo Only board (it's viewable without logging in...). We've been posting one of twenty photos in succession as a lead-up to our Chicago tour 15-18 July. I've also added some of them to my showcase.
x x x
its just slow in the south for some reason it is summer time here My EXPERIENCE is the first 3 weeks of school being out and right before school starts IT HAS ALWAYS slowed down..But never this slow....as far as the bush goes if it is like that or trimmed up and shaped a bit or shaved balled that's a pretty kitty its not you honey.... YOUr advertising has to BE ON POINT the first few weeks of summer I promise you it is not you
I'm a new provider, and also relatively new to living in the Deep South. I was initially concerned that my hairy legs and kitty would deter gentlemen here. But it seems like that's not the case.

I'm a new provider, and also relatively new to living in the Deep South. I was initially concerned that my hairy legs and kitty would deter gentlemen here. But it seems like that's not the case.

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
HOT! Welcome to ECCIE, Lena! Glad to see you finally made it on here. Can't wait to see you again in NOLA the next time I visit...
Being one who does love pussy if I had to chose, the pussy would be natural. To me, there is nothing more beautiful than to eat a lady's pussy and see her as she gets all wet. But then again a wet pussy out of the shower, bath, etc is also a beautiful site. As for the hairy pits, I must admit that I used to not find it attractive. However with age, I find it to be erotic and would love to find a lady with hairy pits. I have only run into one lady (here in Dallas) within the last 5 years who had a bush, but sadly none with hairy pits. Thanks for the post Zoey, and also for the others who supplied pics!
Zoey thanks for the beautiful pictures. If you ever decide to visit Shreveport Louisiana, I for one would enjoy meeting you and being that you are brave and different is a natural turn on. Also at my age I remember when 80% of all women had a bush and I loved it.