SCOTUS strikes down gay marriage bans nationwide

• DSK
  • 06-28-2015, 03:04 PM
13 reviews written by JLIdiot were reviews found in the either the Dallas Asian Spa (AMP) Reviews/Discussions Forum or Dallas Strip Club Review/Discussion Forum.

All 7 reviews written by DSKIdiot were found in the (yep, you guessed it) the Dallas Asian Spa (AMP) Reviews/Discussions Forum or Dallas Strip Club Review/Discussion Forum.

Many of the DSKIdiot Spa reviews were at the same spa JLIdiot wrote reviews after visiting.

Hmmmm, is that another coincidence or does it deserve another check?

CHECK!

That's already 9 CHECKS thus far and the days barely half over.

Are we having "coincidental" fun yet? Originally Posted by bigtex
Get a life!!
13 reviews written by JLIdiot were reviews found in the either the Dallas Asian Spa (AMP) Reviews/Discussions Forum or Dallas Strip Club Review/Discussion Forum.

All 7 reviews written by DSKIdiot were found in the (yep, you guessed it) the Dallas Asian Spa (AMP) Reviews/Discussions Forum or Dallas Strip Club Review/Discussion Forum.

Many of the DSKIdiot Spa reviews were at the same spa JLIdiot wrote reviews after visiting.

Hmmmm, is that another coincidence or does it deserve another check?

CHECK!

That's already 9 CHECKS thus far and the days barely half over.

Are we having "coincidental" fun yet? Originally Posted by bigtex
Jl loved his AMP'S and Asian slaves...
Scalia should not even be on the court. That there are, in fact, gay and lesbian people is not part of Justice Scalia’s worldview, as he has shown time and time again. There is only homosexual conduct. The man is a nut.
  • DSK
  • 06-28-2015, 07:06 PM
Scalia should not even be on the court. That there are, in fact, gay and lesbian people is not part of Justice Scalia’s worldview, as he has shown time and time again. There is only homosexual conduct. The man is a nut. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Get 5 more guys like him on the court and we can be great again.
Get 5 more guys like him on the court and we can be great again. Originally Posted by DSK

Why do you care JLIdiot?

When is your next defection date, destination Tel Aviv?
Get 5 more guys like him on the court and we can be great again. Originally Posted by DSK
You only need four more to take the court.
You only need four more to take the court. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I find it humorous that JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot is no longer screaming about him being exposed as a liar, cheat and a fraud.

Time to 'fess up, JL!
I find it humorous that JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot is no longer screaming about him being exposed as a liar, cheat and a fraud.

Time to 'fess up, JL! Originally Posted by bigtex
When you were born, your race the tried to figure. They took one look at your BGItex pussy and said... "the mother fucker has GOT to be a wigger!"...
When you were born, your race the tried to figure.. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Better stick to utube vids whiffy.
Holy shit dude!

You should really put COG on ignore. He obviously knows how to push your buttons and can out debate you handily if he can bring you to such a dramatic, psychological breakdown.

This is a hooker board of absolutely no consequence to the world around it, it should not bother you mentally. Put him on ignore for your own sake. Originally Posted by nwarounder
SHHHH! Don't tell him! I'm just having fun, and he's at his funniest when he's melting down!
  • DSK
  • 06-29-2015, 05:23 AM
You only need four more to take the court. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Insurance, time, etc.
  • DSK
  • 06-29-2015, 05:24 AM

Time to 'fess up, JL! Originally Posted by bigtex
Unlike you, I find a few remarks to be sufficient. I'm not JL, but I don't have to repeat myself a hundred times to think I'm clever.
Unlike you, I find a few remarks to be sufficient. I'm not JL, but I don't have to repeat myself a hundred times to think I'm clever. Originally Posted by DSK
Prove that you're not JL.

(I say that in jest because I recall once that JL made a similar request of me.)

In any event, it is quite obvious that you have gamed the system.

Ehen comparing the growing list of similarities (more to come) between your posts and his, there is not a nickels worth of difference between the two.

Jewish Lawyer = DSK

and

DSK = Jewish Lawyer

Yes, they are one and the same!
Unlike you, I find a few remarks to be sufficient. I'm not JL, but I don't have to repeat myself a hundred times to think I'm clever. Originally Posted by DSK
You have to repeat yourself AND insert bigkotex smilicons for effect (to think your bigkotex clever)!

(see?)
Insurance, time, etc. Originally Posted by DSK
No, you fucking numbskull.

Center, Power forward, Small forward, Shooting guard, Point Guard.

Obviously you don't know that because there aren't any Asian slave girls in the NBA!