Oh great Oracle of knowledge WTF, please guide us thru these troubled times!

I've read your posts about Trump....that don't make me a Trump supporter!

Your logic on this matter is frankly, gay.

And you and CB sound gay as fuck trying to convince us all how good it feels to have something jammed up your ass. Originally Posted by WTF
Your actions are gay. In your own words, you’re “an old white guy”. But you’ve also exposed yourself as a creeper. A faggot. Now, the lights on ECCIE will be going dark soon. You have thousands of reviews to read. Make sure you take screen shots on the ones that include guys assholes. This way you can sit in your weird world and play with your limp pud. You old creeper.
  • WTF
  • 03-29-2018, 12:14 PM
Your actions are gay. In your own words, you’re “an old white guy”. But you’ve also exposed yourself as a creeper. Originally Posted by bambino
You call someone who does not want something shoved up their ass a creeper?

Was Jerry Sandusky your favorite Tight End coach? That would explain a lot...
You call someone who does not want something shoved up their ass a creeper?

Was Jerry Sandusky your favorite Tight End coach? That would explain a lot... Originally Posted by WTF
I call old guys who read other guys reviews just for intel on the guy creepers. Hey dumbfuck, faggots like their cocks sucked, does that make all guys gay? For an old creeper you have an infantile mind.

https://www.quora.com/If-a-man-enjoy...t-make-him-gay

Sandusky coached defense you old creeper. You probably look like that old creeper. But he liked tight assholes just like you do.
  • WTF
  • 03-29-2018, 05:57 PM

https://www.quora.com/If-a-man-enjoy...t-make-him-gay
Originally Posted by bambino
Look dude, if you want some lady to peg your ass and have some closeted web-site that says that is not gay make it appear that getting butt fucked by a woman isn't gay, then more power to you.

I 5hink it is gay as fuck.

That web-site says your not gay if another man sucks your dick but you're not attracted to him! Whaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!
Question for WTF: Are you pre-op or post-op woman?
Look dude, if you want some lady to peg your ass and have some closeted web-site that says that is not gay make it appear that getting butt fucked by a woman isn't gay, then more power to you.

I 5hink it is gay as fuck.

That web-site says your not gay if another man sucks your dick but you're not attracted to him! Whaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!! Originally Posted by WTF
You would think it is gay because you are gay. By your idiotic logic, every guy who gets a BJ, Greek or a prostate massage from a women is gay because that’s what fags do is idiotic. Don’t try to rationalize your behavior. Just because you skipped women because women don’t excite you doesn’t mean the rest of us are gay like you. Now go read some reviews before ECCIE goes dark. You need some new material to get off on. You have my permission. Creeper.
  • WTF
  • 03-29-2018, 06:04 PM
Question for WTF: Are you pre-op or post-op woman? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Damn, the homo's are out in force!

Keep dreaming gnad, a girl can dream...

Keep dreaming gnad, a girl can dream... Originally Posted by WTF
^^ CREEPER ^^
  • WTF
  • 03-29-2018, 06:09 PM
By your idiotic logic, every guy who gets a BJ, Greek or a prostate massage from a women is gay because that’s what fags do is idiotic. . Originally Posted by bambino
No every guy who gets a bj from a woman is have hetero sex.

Every man getting Greek/prostrate by anyone has got a gay thing going on.

Just because a woman straps a dildo on and pegs your ass does not mean you are straight because it was a woman....you are conveniently leaving out the part about a dildo in your ass!

Let's just call it bisexual. You're bisexual.
No every guy who gets a bj from a woman is have hetero sex.

Every man getting Greek/prostrate by anyone has got a gay thing going on.

Just because a woman straps a dildo on and pegs your ass does not mean you are straight because it was a woman....you are conveniently leaving out the part about a dildo in your ass!

Let's just call it bisexual. You're bisexual. Originally Posted by WTF
You fucking idiot, guys fucking girls in the ass. Fags like you do the same thing. Except you’re on the bottom. Keep making a fool out of yourself. You’re stupid, and a wierd mofo. You’re old, pathetic, and a CREEPERSIZE]

Keep dreaming gnad, a girl can dream... Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, you, Assup, Ekim, and the rest of the Austin Reach around Crew are out it force! So I take it you're a pre-op trans girl.

Next question: Can you fit more gerbils in your mouth than you can your butt?
Yeah, you, Assup, Ekim, and the rest of the Austin Reach around Crew are out it force! So I take it you're a pre-op trans girl.

Next question: Can you fit more gerbils in your mouth than you can your butt? Originally Posted by gnadfly
I’ve personally have seen “Old Noodle” put a bucket of golf balls in his ass.
  • WTF
  • 03-29-2018, 06:54 PM
You fucking idiot, guys fucking girls in the ass. Originally Posted by bambino
Why would i fuck a girl in the ass if she had a perfectly good pussy sitting an inch away?

Look you're not gay , you're bisexual. Though i think it gay as fuck to want anything stuck up your ass.
I’ve personally have seen “Old Noodle” put a bucket of golf balls in his ass. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

with or with out the bucket?

bahahahahaaaa

Why would i fuck a girl in the ass if she had a perfectly good pussy sittingan inch away?

Look you're not gay , you're bisexual. Though i think it gay as fuck to want anything stuck up yoir ass. Originally Posted by WTF
I’m not a fan of fucking a girl in the ass. But a lot of guys do. Again, your likes don’t matter. You’re old and a CREEPER. You have issues that you have to figure out. I can’t help you. But just admit you’re a limp dicked CREEPER. It’s what you are.