Brick by Brick one at a time, I'm back friends

• motor
  • 09-28-2014, 08:45 PM
I thought you ladies were told to leave each other alone and to quit commenting on each others post
Look at who started the name calling again first.
Womp womp womp
Tara, it was big of you to apologize, it is a difficult thing to do. Plus, you did it publicly as well as sent her a message. I don't see what else you can do.
Wulf Princess, welcome back!!
Sometimes, brick by brick is the way to go... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Thank you Sweetie. She got the pm I sent her. I sent it to the mods as well along with the time. She has just proven she is a liar.
Somewhere along the way Tara and Sweet.treats you two lost focus......I'll give you a refresher of what its about..

now that story time is over, my question... and this is for ladies and gentlemen... why? why is eccie important to you, and does it actually bother you when someone calls you out on your attitude? Have the legendary men of Dallas Eccie still not noticed if you act like a "bitch", you can't really expect girls to still smile?

and one other thing to the guys that get offended when i ask you to shower ... it's nothing personal ... but i will not want to touch you if you still smell like we were just at the gym for an hour...

As i simple not I will never start the conflict but i will go in when it's presented
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Now that we've re-read on what the threads about lets stick to the topic and take that side convo out of this thread...
Tara....You are a beautiful woman and have many excellent qualities about yourself such as offering to help others when they need it and the way that you portray yourself. Please do not let sweet.treat69 get to you for there are many individual jealous of others for what they may do have themselves....
Wulfprincess...Welcome back for we all have our own brand of impute and see the world differently.
TexasCowboy my remind is universal buddy....everyone on topic please.
Mojo....Thanks...Sorry for stepping out of bounds....Was not caught up with the drama....Will watch myself....
  • broes
  • 09-28-2014, 10:33 PM
Please, the topic was not about bitches fighting on the board...

oh wait. yeah it was. Nicely done, WP, you little troublemaker.
  • !VI!
  • 09-29-2014, 05:05 AM
Not all cosplayers are in shape, nor do they have to be.

WP - It would be interesting to see who you're going to Cosplay . Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby

that is a very true point lol, i try to look to be a bit more accurate

i actually have a cosplay photoshoot coming up for Dallas Comc con, as my black widow (black widow/avengers) and dark phoenix (x-men)

and High Command Katarina (LoL) and Ice Drake Shyvannah (LoL) for Pax South
  • !VI!
  • 09-29-2014, 05:24 AM
Please, the topic was not about bitches fighting on the board...

oh wait. yeah it was. Nicely done, WP, you little troublemaker. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
what me? troublemaker

Somewhere along the way Tara and Sweet.treats you two lost focus......I'll give you a refresher of what its about..

Now that we've re-read on what the threads about lets stick to the topic and take that side convo out of this thread... Originally Posted by Mojojo
MOJO ^.^ good to see you again, time to play nice everyone, is one of the few mods that i enjoy seeing post

Shut up you don't religiously work out or you have some weak ass genes.. I work out I know the muscles a person gains from religiously working out and living a healthy lifestyle gtfoh. Originally Posted by lily blake
oh and because it's monday had to go back and look and DAMN! Lily i see why you made the clams you did, you are freaking stacked n more then just the bust!

not sure about genes, but run every morning for 45 min at 7am and 7pm

at gym m/w/f for recovery 1-2 hours and Recovery time and martial arts on the weekend

so correction my sexy chocolate delight, we may have different muscle types but don't mistake my physical capability hell i'd even try to book you

and my apologies to everyone trying to reach me as of late, i'm only seeng one person a day during convention season because of all the cosplay's i have to finish by Christmas,

it's almost time for my run i'll check in later
Tara....You are a beautiful woman and have many excellent qualities about yourself such as offering to help others when they need it and the way that you portray yourself. Please do not let sweet.treat69 get to you for there are many individual jealous of others for what they may do have themselves.... Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Thank you. That means alot
WP I'd love to see those COS play photos !

Especially Black Widow and Phoenix .