Is the word Negro derogatory....

*raises hand* I'm the whale whore sir, how may I assist you?
Well, you can help him set up an appointment with you.....perhaps, a free one.
Well, you can help him set up an appointment with you.....perhaps, a free one. Originally Posted by Sarunga

Haha, to earn a spot in his siggy lol
People give lip service to ladies "reinventing" themselves, but dammit. Busty Amy has got to be one of the best examples.

Her attitude and her new look. Wow. I've chatted with her, and I'm honestly impressed.

You go girl!

Back on topic...another outdated word is colored. Honestly, I liked that one. Lol. It sounds happy to me. But it, too, has grown out of favor.

I'm sort of over racial classifications all together. They've never made much sense to me. My family is multi-racial and multi-national, so none of the recognized groups ever seem to fit. And "Other" is just weird to me...sometimes I cross it out and put "Human."

Honestly, I pick what ever group I think will be most beneficial to me in the specific case. I have a zillion stories about different problems I've had. Like being accused by the cops of having using a stolen identify because I listed a different ethnicity on my DL but I "was obviously Caucasion".

I think "Negro" is antiquated and funny when used in the way DG did. Lol. Really.
Haha, to earn a spot in his siggy lol Originally Posted by bustyamy
Well, there has to be a reason for this threAD.
People give lip service to ladies "reinventing" themselves, but dammit. Busty Amy has got to be one of the best examples.

Her attitude and her new look. Wow. I've chatted with her, and I'm honestly impressed.

You go girl! Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Thanks doll, I never was one to care about popularity, only paying my bills and bettering myself while paving a way for my child to go to any College he chooses. But getting compliments from a beautiful woman such as yourself always makes my day!
Well, there has to be a reason for this threAD. Originally Posted by Sarunga
SWEET!!!
I really don't have any say as to whether its offensive or not. I can honestly say I've never used the word nor any variation of it. I can also say that when I hear the other word close to it it actually makes me cringe and it would never even apply to me.
Next up...is "My Darling Bunny" derogatory?
Next up...is "My Darling Bunny" derogatory? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I think it makes him excited
Next up...is "My Darling Bunny" derogatory? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Not if the bunny stole your cell phone.
Not if the bunny stole your cell phone. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

Lol
I'd buy the bunny a new cell phone if he'd come out to play...
Maybe the bunny is scared of cougars.
Maybe the bunny is scared of cougars. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Bingo.