Why can't verified providers also have...

I can do more with my feet than some girls can do with their hands!

Does she offer BareBackFootSex?

Are you sure you would wanna go there? Ya got no idea where those feet have been.... Originally Posted by Whispers
So you want to talk smack about hobbyist in an open forum but not so they can see it never going to happen on this board. Just say it out in the open!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Why not, the men do it daily....
  • Toyz
  • 07-24-2016, 02:07 PM
Why not, the men do it daily.... Originally Posted by ChloeClark
Cause the board is here for the mongers. Simple really. We are the $ that keeps the hobby going. Your the product we purchase.

No hate. Just facts.

Want your own board? Save up some cash and launch one. But might have to miss a mani/pedi to pay for it.
Why not, the men do it daily.... Originally Posted by ChloeClark
Toyz is right. The board is FOR the men. Not the women. You just don't matter.

In this case though it's a matter of protecting you from yourselves. The more you post the more you damage your businesses usually.

Run your ads. Post pics.... Fuck, suck get paid....

Look what happened here with the OP... She ran her mouth so much her thread had to be moved and she talked herself into being banned.....

Or maybe they caught on to her Mandle.....
Or maybe they caught on to her Mandle..... Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
Pardon me, ma'am. Your hypocrisy is showing.
Leah didn't even get her first eccie review and done got herself banned...
Too bad the 3<<ieleaks site ain't around no more for the lax posting rules.
Pardon me, ma'am. Your hypocrisy is showing. Originally Posted by saustin
Is that why Commandant Corpulent got banned?
Whispers,one of your fave sayings in these parts is:
"man up"
Why did you get handed a 90 day ban?
Does she offer BareBackFootSex?

That's a good one I like that!!

Are you sure you would wanna go there? Ya got no idea where those feet have been.... Originally Posted by Whispers
I'm sure the same could be said about your Sugar whor.. I mean "Sugar Baby" and your girl friend. Who cares what we don't know won't hurt us. Tis the mind set one must have in all realms of the hobby
Leah didn't even get her first eccie review and done got herself banned... Originally Posted by Observing
That was such a trainwreck to watch. For all her going on and on that she barely hobbies she posted more than anyone here and got more and more wound up every time.
That was such a trainwreck to watch. For all her going on and on that she barely hobbies she posted more than anyone here and got more and more wound up every time. Originally Posted by russellevans
Yup,crazier by the post.
And you know what they say about crazy pussy...
It's usually real good.