Have we decided to forgo the rules in favor of hostility?

I will answer Oh's original question with a simple answer..........yes.

Now, I know that the simple answer of "yes" does not help OH and the other whores who want things to change around here. I could explain why "yes" is the correct answer, along with the labyrinth of reasons why "yes" is the answer.........but, where would the fun be in that.

I would rather do it in modtardville...........where it matters.........thinck "threAD".........ijs
So the points I've been given are not modifying my behavior? Originally Posted by Wakeup
No.

P.S.-Still waiting on your new goal here...c'mon...give a new one...like "I was just trying to get WTF to stalk me", or "I didn't really care about moderation here, I was just getting Wakeup to get angry", or maybe, "I was just proving that LD is a spiteful hooker", or...nope...none of those are new...so what was the goal here again? It's all gone sideways on you, so you have to have a cover... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Sideways how? The women that get bullied aren't going to say anything. Most of the guys think that this is all women's business and as such don't involved. That pretty much leaves the bullies and the one or two here and there that say something.

When was the last time you dirtied yourself with so much energy in a thread? You're all worked up about this one.

Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two....
No. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
You would be mistaken...again...

I told you to come up with a new one...you've done that reason before...
Attachment 325824 Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

No need to emo as I'm not taking sides here...besides people said the same thing about Mike Tyson when he spoke. ;-)
I'm just trying to figure out what happened between then...

Personally, as bitchy as I was to some of my "fans", I stayed as busy as I wanted to be, for a lot of reasons. I'm sure LD, Brooke and several ladies stay as busy as they wants to be. And no, I'm not saying they are bitchy. I'm saying they are strong women that aren't easily flustered. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
and now...

This has some merit, but when it’s used along with fat, ugly, why bother, or whoever other nasty thing whore-hating whore-mongers that hang out on a hooker board to insult members of the community, it should give us all pause. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

and to be clear... this.. is who we're talking to. The pot met the kettle a long time ago.
Don't you still have provider status? you advertise here, correct? even if it is just for your blog..
Let's see what that rtm do now.

You would be mistaken...again...

I told you to come up with a new one...you've done that reason before... Originally Posted by Wakeup

I knew I wouldn't make it to one.

Twelve, eleven, ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two.....
Your goal is to reach one? Good luck...

P.S.-What are you going to do now? What's the cost of a first class stamp nowadays? Anyone know?
I will answer Oh's original question with a simple answer..........yes.

Now, I know that the simple answer of "yes" does not help OH and the other whores who want things to change around here. I could explain why "yes" is the correct answer, along with the labyrinth of reasons why "yes" is the answer.........but, where would the fun be in that.

I would rather do it in modtardville...........where it matters.........thinck "threAD".........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Of course it has. Just the mention of a discussion on the topic has all the whore-hating whore-mongers in a tizzy. I haven't seen our Peachez post this prolifically in, well since the last time it was brought up. The question is why should they care so much. They come here to hobby right? Or is it they come here to dehumanize women and stoke their own egos that don't even exist in the real world?
Indictment? I simply said you misspelled her name...and tone you took from that is all from you, not me...

So me having an avatar of her picture and HER starting threads for ME is what translates into ME being her WK?

White knight...

My trolling is no act...and I bashed her more than most when she posted here in Houston...well before you were here...as I said, you might not want to listen to my fan club when they tell you stuff...they don't know the history, and it makes you look stupid when you fall into it...

P.S.-Go lite? Heh...nice try...you think /b/ or something makes you heavy? Please... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Lol. I meant the spelling indictment. No need to explain bro its not that serious I was just having a lil fun with ya like you do with everyone else.

And yes nothing you say will convince me you're not a WK for her. You have your definition and I have mine.
Your post goes right to the heart of the matter of this thread. Wakeup and WTF have been allowed to habitually violate the guidelines outright as well as the spirit of the guidelines for years.

This may be true. It also may be untrue. Can you see that it is only an opinion, or have you become too jaundiced?

Since there is little or no moderation, this place has become the Wild West. They are bullies not advisories (sic).

Ah, your justification for such poor form? Ot do you prefer rationalization?

And as such, I have no compunction about addressing their viscous (sic) behavior. I'm out of the game.

You seem very much "in the game." But a no win game imho.

And it seems you play with a similar level of spite that you accuse your adversaries of applying.

Adversaries indeed LOL. Peachez is abusive to the women -

Yet you resort to name calling? This how you defend their/your honor? Weak.

unfettered - that work here so I've made him my play thing,

So you claim. But to claim is not the same as to make so.

I've yet to see such evidence.

and my Pet is a stalker - again unfettered - that has been obsessed with me for years.

Again, so you claim. This seems very much a two-way street.

Their behavior is a prime example of the lack of moderated guidelines.

Perhaps.

Although I'm confused, why would you want me to call them by their real names? That doesn't make sense.

It doesn't make sense. But then I suggested no such thing. I wrote "chosen name" - meaning, in this case, their ECCIE name/handle.

To me it seems only decent. The smallest courtesy.
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Or is it they come here to dehumanize women and stoke their own egos that don't even exist in the real world? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
I come here to dehumanize women and stroke my own ego that very much exists in the real world...
"they" were not the ones to care enough to "bring it up"..........that would be you.

I totally understand why they respond. They do not intend to give you a foothold from which to preach unmolested.......much as you chose not to allow LDs comments to BustedAmy go unmolested.

Surely, you do not suggest that you deserve preferred treatment.......because, you are a retired whore.

One could speculate that LDs comments were in fact on topic and a warning unwarranted. But, LD did not choose to seek redress for her infraction. So, the matter ends there.

I could with a simple post in BustedAmy's threAD attach all of her revealed actions that made changes to her appearance.......and be on topic........and thus allowed under the guidelines.

The rule is simple..........threADs are allowed........confronting threADs are allowed.

If you don't want a drama filled threAD, don't post a fucking threAD. There is a section for advertising.......and it is not in coed.

Just recently there was a SA whore who posted a "I want to come the Houston" threAD. She did not catch any flack for her threAD. It doesn't seem fair does it.........fair has nothing to do with it.

You are free to bitch about it.......even if you can't stay on track in your own threAD.
... Let's see what that rtm do now ... Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I expect it be busy.
I think her and rtm are busy right now. she'll be back, probably tomorrow.
I expect it be busy. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
that was almost jinxies.. LOL

I'm giving this thread 5 freakin stars.