Rubio is the GOP Flavor of the Week

This could go on for another two months or more you stupid fuck. However I'm bored with you already. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The limited scope of your imagination for future possibilities indicates your intellect is already overtaxed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Yes, I can totally see how calling myself civilly united instead of married would not make me feel inferior and/or discriminated against. Jesus Christ, how fucking stupid can people be. Originally Posted by shanm
You're the stupid fuck on this issue, shammytard. Gays already had the benefit of anti-discrimination laws long before they were allowed to marry. Why would civil union status make them "feel inferior" - unless for some reason they are ashamed rather than proud of being gay?

Marriage IS NOT a christian word. It precedes Christianity, and even today is performed all around the world among all kinds of people, religious or non religious.
So what exactly then, is your argument against two guys or two girls getting married? And for heaven's sake don't use the "societal norm" bullshit. Your dipshit in arms IBWanker has already had his ass handed to him on that point. Originally Posted by shanm
What's your point, shammydupe? I never said anything about Christians or Christianity. I said a lot of tolerant people object to changing the definition of marriage. Why do you think Congress passed a law about it?

Last time I checked IB was doing fine - as evidenced by the way you libtards keep reverting to the same old hackneyed, knee-jerk, straw-man cliche arguments.

• Old-T
  • 04-26-2015, 05:39 PM
For thousands of years most people thought the world flat, so in IBDeviant's world, the earth WAS flat.

Even more unexpectedly, now he is turning his back on those southern slave owners who for months he claimed were good, moral men? Good for you, IB--I guess you CAN admit you were wrong. Good boy.
For thousands of years most people thought the world flat, so in IBDeviant's world, the earth WAS flat.

Even more unexpectedly, now he is turning his back on those southern slave owners who for months he claimed were good, moral men? Good for you, IB--I guess you CAN admit you were wrong. Good boy.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Guess whose theories were proved wrong by science and which ones science cannot prove, Old-THUMPER. BTW, Old-THUMPER, morality is temporal because it is still determined by the majority in each and every society, and don't try to conflate morality with incontrovertible science, Old-THUMPER.

Even more unexpectedly, now he is turning his back on those southern slave owners who for months he claimed were good, moral men? Good for you, IB--I guess you CAN admit you were wrong. Good boy. Originally Posted by Old-T
Old-T, Shut the FUCK UP, this is a adult conversation...
The limited scope of your imagination for future possibilities indicates your intellect is already overtaxed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Like your limited ability to envision that we will ever prove that homosexuality is genetic? Who's overtaxed now, you inbred cocktard.
Guess whose theories were proved wrong by science and which ones science cannot prove, Old-THUMPER. BTW, Old-THUMPER, morality is temporal because it is still determined by the majority in each and every society. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Bullshit. Morality can be both absolute and temporal. Laws and punishments in the past seem retrograde to us now, but were perfectly acceptable to the inhabitants of that time. The overarching presence of morality is absolute. The shape that morality takes is temporal.
You just got served twice in a row you cum=guzzling jizzeating dickhole. Burned your ass. Just like that Ohio IRS office burned those tea party asses.
Like your limited ability to envision that we will ever prove that homosexuality is genetic? Who's overtaxed now, you inbred cocktard. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Suffice it to say that you have just admitted that you cannot produce your scientific study proffering incontrovertible proof that homosexuality is genetic, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Hence, it is your fallacious opinion that lacks the substantive evidence to make it valid, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

You just got served twice in a row you cum=guzzling jizzeating dickhole. Burned your ass. Just like that Ohio IRS office burned those tea party asses. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yet another lie from your repertoire of lies, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Mr. Pilger's testimony before Congress refutes your lies, the "rogue agency" -- the IRS -- is headquartered in D.C.; not Cincy, and Lerner lives in Maryland; not Ohio, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Suffice it to say that you have just admitted that you cannot produce your scientific study proffering incontrovertible proof that homosexuality is genetic, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Hence, it is your fallacious opinion that lacks the substantive evidence to make it valid, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Yet another lie from your repertoire of lies, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Mr. Pilger's testimony before Congress refutes your lies, the "rogue agency" -- the IRS -- is headquartered in D.C.; not Cincy, and Lerner lives in Maryland; not Ohio, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yet. Genetic or not, it doesn't really matter.
Yet. Genetic or not, it doesn't really matter. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The LBGT agenda is nothing but propaganda and lies without incontrovertible, substantive scientific evidence to support their, and your, fallacious claims, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
The LBGT agenda is nothing but propaganda and lies without incontrovertible, substantive scientific evidence to support their, and your, fallacious claims, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
They're gay! Are you denying that they know who they're attracted to? Born that way or not, they are not attracted to the opposite sex. Homosexuality has been observed in over 1500 species. It's not as deviant as you'd like to make it out to be. Thousands of years of religion have warped your mind.
  • DSK
  • 04-26-2015, 06:28 PM
Repression of gays is the only sure means they have for survival. After all, that's how they have continued to breed and pass on their genetic imprinting for thousands of years. So, if they get married to each other and do not produce children, they will no longer impart their genetic predisposition. In the long run, gays cannot win. Ironically, now that they proved their point it isn't a choice, they have created the conditions for their demise.

In the meantime, while we carry on our oh so civil arguments, your friends in the Middle East that you tolerate are tossing your gay friends off buildings. If they establish an enclave in the tolerant gay friendly city of San Fransisco, that would be quite a clash of civilization, wouldn't it?

The tolerant people of San Fransisco, true to their belief in diversity, really have no arguments to stop them from coming, do they? If everyone thought the same way in San Fransisco that would be boring, wouldn't it? What could be a more diverse line of thinking than a Muslim believer who thought tossing gay atheists off buildings made Allah happy?
They're gay! Are you denying that they know who they're attracted to? Born that way or not, they are not attracted to the opposite sex. Homosexuality has been observed in over 1500 species. It's not as deviant as you'd like to make it out to be. Thousands of years of religion have warped your mind. Originally Posted by WombRaider
What the fuck they do BCD should abso-fucking-lutely remain BCD, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. It's their fascistic demand that the rest of society buy into their propaganda that invites ridicule and repudiation, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
  • DSK
  • 04-26-2015, 06:33 PM
What the fuck they do BCD should abso-fucking-lutely remain BCD, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. It's their fascistic demand that the rest of society buy into their propaganda that invites ridicule and repudiation, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+1