Lolabrea01 Banned

Read all the threads carefully. Every one of her WK's know full well her end game. No one's in denial. She's a business machine; no one is under any other impression. She's very clear. She sells more than sex, though. That's the key. She's interesting, complex, different. If I wanted sex only, I'd probably have a different avatar. She's more than that. But she's always very clear about what her goal is, she's not playing anyone. (And I've never gotten or asked for anything for free OTC.) Originally Posted by Looking41today
Is that why you want to marry her?
Read all the threads carefully. Every one of her WK's know full well her end game. No one's in denial. She's a business machine; no one is under any other impression. She's very clear. She sells more than sex, though. That's the key. She's interesting, complex, different. If I wanted sex only, I'd probably have a different avatar. She's more than that. But she's always very clear about what her goal is, she's not playing anyone. (And I've never gotten or asked for anything for free OTC.) Originally Posted by Looking41today
Dude, you are hysterical !! "She sells more than Sex", that in my book gets POST OF THE YEAR...I think she SELLS hypnosis sessions, too, and you're being mindfucked...Give it a rest Bro, you're in LOVE with her...WE GET IT !!

Kendall, I had you in for POST OF THE YEAR till Mr. Under-Her-Spell trumped you...Well said, thank you.
Is that why you want to marry her? Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
But she's always been clear she doesn't want to marry me. LOL! It's a half joke. I'm not blind and she's not playing anyone. She's just unlike most women on this board. Or in TRW. There's a reason there are like 10 avatars of her. I don't think I'm special, she's never said that or intimated that. But it's special when I'm with her (and I'd love more of that), and I've met a lot of hot, nice ladies here. She's different.
Dude, you are hysterical !! "She sells more than Sex", that in my book gets POST OF THE YEAR...I think she SELLS hypnosis sessions, too, and you're being mindfucked...Give it a rest Bro, you're in LOVE with her...WE GET IT !!

Kendall, I had you in for POST OF THE YEAR till Mr. Under-Her-Spell trumped you...Well said, thank you. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I haven't been hypnotized! My thought is my own! IJS
The problem for Lola is when she wants to leave the hobby. If these white knights are really real, they are obsessed. When she leaves they will stalk her or worse.

If the white knights are being paid to do this then we are all being fooled. With all the dedication you have to take that into consideration. But, when you look at the whole thing it sure looks like they are obsessed, which will lead into stalking her when she wants to leave the hobby. What will they do to her when she decides to leave the hobby? That is the scary part.

Lola, be careful. Your marketing strategy is awesome. I got to give you two thumbs up, nice job. You should be worried about your white knights when you decided to leave the hobby. Right now you are playing them smart, just be careful.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
But she's always been clear she doesn't want to marry me. LOL! It's a half joke. I'm not blind and she's not playing anyone. She's just unlike most women on this board. Or in TRW. There's a reason there are like 10 avatars of her. I don't think I'm special, she's never said that or intimated that. But it's special when I'm with her (and I'd love more of that), and I've met a lot of hot, nice ladies here. She's different. Originally Posted by Looking41today
You seem like an intelligent, nice guy. Your posts sound unhealthy in your adoration of her. The marriage being a half joke? Which means half is real. And shes not selling more than sex? Thats fine, your money, your choice of what you do with that time. I have a couple of ladies i like for more than sex but realize it's not good for either of us to cross a line. Just a thought.

Duke - my favorite mod by far - normally 110% agree with everything you say but bringing Tara's name into this thread doesn't seem right. How does she get a clean start if her history is brought in as an example. "Another provider" instead of using Tara specifically would have served the point. Just my 2 cents.
Seen this and could not resist....
Now if I could just get that fucking Barry Manilow song out of my head !

LOL...A
The problem for Lola is when she wants to leave the hobby. If these white knights are really real, they are obsessed. When she leaves they will stalk her or worse.

If the white knights are being paid to do this then we are all being fooled. With all the dedication you have to take that into consideration. But, when you look at the whole thing it sure looks like they are obsessed, which will lead into stalking her when she wants to leave the hobby. What will they do to her when she decides to leave the hobby? That is the scary part.

Lola, be careful. Your marketing strategy is awesome. I got to give you two thumbs up, nice job. You should be worried about your white knights when you decided to leave the hobby. Right now you are playing them smart, just be careful.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Originally Posted by daaaaaman
I propose a jousting contest for those of us in love with her when she retires.
We will mount up on horses, put on armour, and get those long wooden jousting sticks like they use at Scarborough Fair. Each will line up and attempt to knock the other guy off his horse. Last man standing gets Lola's hand in marriage - sound good?
All others must stand down and leave her alone.

P.S. Since I'm in love with Tara, too - same deal for when she retires!! (Maybe I will convert to Mormonism if I win both contests!!)
I would think she got a 30 day ban let her serve it and simply love the service she provides and not her,
it would be ashame to loose this talent. no jousting for her hand but if you want to talk a duel with 45 acp
1911a colts maybe i will get in
  • BLM69
  • 10-06-2013, 03:01 PM
I've never seen so many pussy whipped grown men in my life, that 2 inch hole must have placed a spell on you guys to be constantly cheering for her. This is eccie not match or eharmony.
Attachment 254584

Can we get some of our experts to change the caption on this one?
just checking in at halftime to make sure this thread is still going! carry on men.
If they really wanted to punish her, they would make her change her handle to Lola Romo.
Lo-lo-lo-lo Romo...