Is having a relationship hard as a provider?

• Trey
  • 03-19-2013, 12:34 PM
You did have some good points in there CFE but you could hit the retun button every now and then.
You did have some good points in there CFE but you could hit the retun button every now and then. Originally Posted by trey
You are correct... I was writing on my phone's notepad, which makes it difficult to discern post length. I don't see an edit link on my original post now, so it seems as though it will have to stand as is. I'm sorry if my lack of proper formatting over-shadows my points for some. If I'm able to edit for proper format, I will do so; it is a bit "wall o' text," in retrospect.
I thought it was a great post. Best on the thread.

And yeah, it's irritating when it's the wall o' text, but putting something up like that is a spontaneous act. If you'd waited until you got to a computer, there's a good chance you would have looked at it and said, "Do I really want to post that? Nah. Fuck it."

So I'm glad you did.
You were really pissy with me in the beginning. OK maybe I started it but even after that whole trip to the vet fiasco, I still <3 you. Originally Posted by boardman
Yeah, taking you to the vet to get neutered really seemed to calm you down a bit..
I BEG your pardon. I am not a "tard" of any sort, and I am CERTAINLY not a common hooker. If you are incapable of understanding a post simply because it was written by a female, I would keep that information to yourself. Originally Posted by theCFE
I couldn't understand it because it was written by a hooker, thus my request for translation...I didn't care to finish it because it was written by a fucking long winded hooker...LOL (cuz that makes it lighthearted).
You need a white speck on top to tell if something is chicken shit? ... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
No, personally, I look to see who made the post.

I thought you were speaking "figuratively" .... but apparently not. More white specks.
IIRC, there's a 1 hour time frame or so on editing posts.

The phone formatting made it a little bit difficult to read, but I thought the perspective was good.
You know what's funny? CFE responding to me like an angry hooker and then responding to someone else that I was right...that's funny...
You know what's funny? CFE responding to me like an angry hooker and then responding to someone else that I was right...that's funny... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
The best way to truly piss someone off is to tell them the truth.
You know what's funny? CFE responding to me like an angry hooker and then responding to someone else that I was right...that's funny... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I wasn't angry, and I'm still not. You were right, my formatting was difficult to sift through. I think I still had valuable insights to share, regardless of formatting or hobby choice. I probably would have tossed in an emoticon to let you know I was teasing you, IF I had been at a computer. Voice is so hard to interpret online. You weren't being mean, and I recognized that. I'm sorry if my response made you think I was upset by your valid point.
I can't imagine a valid reason to apologize to Wakeup for anything, other than to give him an opportunity to say, "I told you so."

Which, by the way, are among the words I look forward to saying the most in the entire English language.
Lmao!!! Do you want the hookers or the SO's opinion??
As a completely random example, people are curious about that little white speck on the top of chicken shit...that doesn't mean the little white speck on top of chicken shit is relevant...

Could be lots of reasons why he did that...can you think of any? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
That's a pretty creative way to try and feel good about the hole you have dug yourself in. Based on your subsequent posts, I don't think it's helping you though. But, keep trying.

Does it really puzzle you that much? I mean when you first started taking shots at me every chance you got I figured it was bc you hate WU so much, as I can't recall ever being horrible to you. So it would appear that Boardman isn't the only one here who is guilty of taking "random shots", as you say.... Just pointing that out... Carry on Originally Posted by Valerie
I thought we were all just havin' a good laugh.
You were right, my formatting was difficult to sift through. I think I still had valuable insights to share, regardless of formatting or hobby choice. Originally Posted by theCFE
You do realize that some prefer form over substance, particularly when they have little of substance to contribute.

I was always under the impression that texting, posting, blogging, and the like were "informal" and the grammar, formatting, and even spelling etiquette were generally overlooked. Apparently some have not recovered from the need for:

______________________________ _____________

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
______________________________ _____________

I have had one bf during my time of being a provider and it was terrible!
He was very jealous and he tried to put me on restrictions like he was okay with me meeting for a session but I better not kiss or give bjs, but being the true provider I am I did it anyway's and it costed me two black eyes and a lot of BS.
I tried other things in life, I attempted school but nothing kept my interest like being a provider. I have a passion for being a provider and I am not going to give that up to have bf that is not even guaranteed to work out. I decided I will dedicate my time to providing and I find may ways to fill in for a bf. One night stands are fun!
Clients are always willing to go out and do things with me, the rest of the time I enjoy me time a bf would just get in the way.
There is always a client that is really fun and I can joke around with and enjoy myself outside of a session, they feel super lucky and you get the companionship.