Guns don't kill people... Two year olds in the Wal-Mart do! Another senseless death.

Firearm-related death rate per 100,000 population per year
Originally Posted by southtown4488
You continue to be a disingenuous jackass, suck-clown. Why does your mendacious, equivocating ass continue to use the qualifier "western nations", suck-clown, when a comparison with nations in the "western hemisphere" would be both more appropriate and truthful? After, all, you mendacious, equivocating jackass, how many "illegals" in this country are from Germany or Australia, suck-clown? And why does your mendacious, equivocating ass continue to ignore and downplay the homogeneity of Germany's population, suck-clown? How many Mexican cartel gang-members are there running drugs in the streets of Hamburg as compared to Los Angeles, suck-clown?

United States 10.64(2013)
United Kingdom 0.23(2011)
Australia 0.93(2013)
Germany 1.01(2012)

fact, not opinion.

Australia 0.93(2013)
Germany 1.01(2012)

fact, not opinion.
Originally Posted by southtown4488
It's a lib-tard's way of distorting the argument, suck-clown. You never answered the question, suck-clown: "How many Mexican cartel gang-members are there running drugs in the streets of Hamburg as compared to Los Angeles?"
if anyone wants to debate as an adult, I will be glad to. . anyone who acts out as a spoiled child. Ill ignore ur cunt mouth.
if anyone wants to debate as an adult, I will be glad to. . anyone who acts out as a spoiled child. Ill ignore ur cunt mouth. Originally Posted by southtown4488
If you were to actually start with a substantive, adult point of view rather than the childish distortions and lies you do post, suck-clown, people might actually believe you. Until then, you're a childish liar posting lies, suck-clown, and you'll be treated as such.
When was the last time JL parroted IBIdiot's repetitive blather?
When was the last time JL parroted IBIdiot's repetitive blather? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Australia 0.93(2013)
Germany 1.01(2012)

fact, not opinion. Originally Posted by southtown4488
What law(s) will eliminate this?