Welcome...

Whats it to you....you are not my dad or my boss...So im here to STAY...So go play with your lil friend in your pants... Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Now that's funny, good one! I have a modicom of respect for your talents. I think of you as an accomplished marketer and a shamless promoter, who's not above using grief (real or fake) to capture business.

I also think you're a big girl who knows exactly what you're doing, and that caused some problems for people you know the past few days.

But hey, good luck to you!

You crack me up! Maybe it's because your tough guy, mafioso schtick doesn't work for you anymnore!

Originally Posted by scorpio31
Because I disagree with you I am being a tough guy or maybe your just deflecting because you have no explanation as to your desire to live in their ass. There is a difference between me and your Scorpio, that difference is that I will say to your face anything I say on this board. Your a pussy hiding behind a keyboard. Keep running your mouth, you think your hidden behind a screen name. You may just find out exactly what works for me.
Oh, and Sugar Nipples, It's not an obsession, I AM a cat....No Really!!! Originally Posted by boardman
Makes sense beause I thought you were a pussy.
Not bad but her head isn't flat enough to hold yer beer mug....and the bitch talks too much. Originally Posted by boardman
Isn't that always the case...cheers!
Because I disagree with you I am being a tough guy or maybe your just deflecting because you have no explanation as to your desire to live in their ass. There is a difference between me and your Scorpio, that difference is that I will say to your face anything I say on this board. Your a pussy hiding behind a keyboard. Keep running your mouth, you think your hidden behind a screen name. You may just find out exactly what works for me. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Seriously DD That Scorpio is a real prick and he WILL say it to your face, but he just PMd me and he is wondering if you have the keys to his Palace??

I suggested to him that he enlist the help of fastcar and the Donkey as bodyguards since they have lauded their BADASS skills...Oh and btw Scorpio is not really a Pussy but he is severly addicted to the care and worship of fine Pussy..he's funny that way.
Isn't that always the case...cheers! Originally Posted by fritz3552
fritz,
The perfect woman:

Three feet tall, no teeth, a flat head and her daddy owns a liquor store.

Makes sense beause I thought you were a pussy. Originally Posted by dirty dog

I warned you tards not to make me start with the cat pics. Did you listen? NOOoooooo.
Seriously DD That Scorpio is a real prick and he WILL say it to your face, but he just PMd me and he is wondering if you have the keys to his Palace??

I suggested to him that he enlist the help of fastcar and the Donkey as bodyguards since they have lauded their BADASS skills...Oh and btw Scorpio is not really a Pussy but he is severly addicted to the care and worship of fine Pussy..he's funny that way. Originally Posted by malwoody
Fuck off
Like i said before ill say what i want and when i want.......YES.im a big girl and you are a big boy...So if you want to stop people from saying stuf on here you need to stop talking..I see you runing your mouth..i mean damn...SO dont blame me for this its all you... You have more posts on here then anyone...its funny..But keep going....oh yeah let me tell you.... you lost long time ago...
Now that's funny, good one! I have a modicom of respect for your talents. I think of you as an accomplished marketer and a shamless promoter, who's not above using grief (real or fake) to capture business.

I also think you're a big girl who knows exactly what you're doing, and that caused some problems for people you know the past few days.

But hey, good luck to you!

Originally Posted by scorpio31
fritz,
The perfect woman:

Three feet tall, no teeth, a flat head and her daddy owns a liquor store.

Originally Posted by boardman
Contact info you fucktard .... We need the contact info ...
Like i said before ill say what i want and when i want.......YES.im a big girl and you are a big boy...So if you want to stop people from saying stuf on here you need to stop talking..I see you runing your mouth..i mean damn...SO dont blame me for this its all you... You have more posts on here then anyone...its funny..But keep going....oh yeah let me tell you.... you lost long time ago... Originally Posted by SexyKaylen

But you ain't even close to gettin him by the short ones..

Wanna try again?
Fuck off Originally Posted by dirty dog
You don't seem very happy..

If you keep trying to bully the visitors, my guess is they will stick around. Lighten up Slick, quit trying to act like such a baddass..
Contact info you fucktard .... We need the contact info ... Originally Posted by pyramider
If I ever find her you and dearhunter will be the last two to know. Oh and of course DD. I damn sure ain't sharing her with him. He's an angry fucktard. Have you noticed?
You don't seem very happy..

If you keep trying to bully the visitors, my guess is they will stick around. Lighten up Slick, quit trying to act like such a baddass.. Originally Posted by malwoody
I am not bullying anyone, I am just not going to kiss their ass or listen to you or anyone else smart ass comments. I am not acting like a baddass, if you want to suck their dicks and kiss their asses then go right ahead, I am not going to. Oh and I hope they do hang around because I enjoy the hell out of this.