Provider with best personality

Why are you sorry? No need to be...

It's only Sunday night..tomorrow is another day my dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
I'm sorry
Lol bcuz my personality is not going to be as sweet as usual since my dumb ass cowboys don't know how to play. I will try tho to not let it consume me too much. ugh
If anyone can get my pissed off mind (Cowboys) is U! Lol!!
I have always found Selena51 (I call her "Selena") as pleasant as her bright smile.

She always welcomes me as if I belong there and is as patient and accommodating as I could want. Considering our age difference, that is saying a lot about a lovely young lady. Originally Posted by OldGrump

Thanks a lot Old grump, I really enjoy my time with you and I can't wait to see you very soon again. Here is a kiss for you
Barbie!!! 4'10" of sweet southern charm! Shes an absolute doll
Lol bcuz my personality is not going to be as sweet as usual since my dumb ass cowboys don't know how to play. I will try tho to not let it consume me too much. ugh Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
If only they were the redskins they might have their shit together.

Just kidding JJ I hate the redskins.

The football team not the american indians.
We better not get this thread off track on the Cowgirls, um, I mean the Cowboys.

pah, who am I kidding. I haven't even kept up with them this season. I just figured they were going to be a disappointment.

I've been spending my time in books and on studying instead. I guess it was worth my time, from what I've been hearing, and based on my grades *most of them.
  • Deke
  • 12-16-2013, 05:54 PM
So many providers mentioned here that I've been wanting to see,.. even more so now. Nicest personality,...? Natalie Summers comes to mind, it's been a while since I've seen her but, we talk every now and then. She's first class all the way. I have to agree that Marielynn should make this list, I saw her recently. Also, Eva Damita, down to earth country girl at heart,...very sweet.
If anyone can get my pissed off mind (Cowboys) is U! Lol!! Originally Posted by baldbrotha
Awe thank you.
So many providers mentioned here that I've been wanting to see,.. even more so now. Nicest personality,...? Natalie Summers comes to mind, it's been a while since I've seen her but, we talk every now and then. She's first class all the way. I have to agree that Marielynn should make this list, I saw her recently. Also, Eva Damita, down to earth country girl at heart,...very sweet. Originally Posted by Deke
♥Thanks Deke, such a great compliment!
My vote goes to wulfprincess

The Italian Princess no better woman to party with!!!!
My vote goes to Kelly Pressley ....
Truly passsion
Jadenicole
Sexyheather
For sure 100% Selena51 from Dallas. Awesome to be around!!